Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Divinity- Dont Bother (/forums/showthread.php?t=9749)

redghosthunter 06-14-2010 01:29 PM

Divinity- Dont Bother

First let me say there are 3 faces.. in Divin that i think are doing a great job, Ghaz, Amax, and Holey.

Ghaz , What a great thread you made. It is good to see role players every great once in awhile. I enjoyed making the TRL humor with you

Amax, Seems like you were always working. Wish we coulda exped more, but thanks for the trouble of giving it to the harpies in who just didnt like me.

Holey, The only member who took time out to try and shead some light on what was happening with the whole ban thing.

Eavy,Kib, Had some fun times.

The rest of ya... WORTHLESS. Divinity is yet another guild who fails to do anything that does not benefit the insiders. You see Chic, that would be Lawfull Evil... You have organization that benefits the few. It really blows me away that the new roleplayers are well not roleplayers... Their profiteer's. Gear.. Plat. Wow the cyberspace has come to be like the RL.

In my time with real guilds on live like Killers Paradise, members actually got together to exp and fuck around. Pvp hunting parties, Pvp tournaments. Not in Divinity. In Divinity you are told that you can come LEACH exp if ya want and any drops are theirs. For weeks i was LFG more than 4 hours. Day after day LFG, Holey knows... All the while "in" guildies sat their Alts face back against the walls in Sol B and ran their main toons. Who do u think you are fooling? You are looking at a wall for several hours? NO WAY. Furthermore, never in my life did i ever see such a BS application process? A process? The interview lasted at least 30 min .. much of it was literary sitting and waiting cause.... While we both were siting there,,, SHE was porting people around ... somewhere else. What no boxing on this server?

Let me help you Divinity, the bread and butter of any guild is this... grouping together. Grouping together is fun together. A family that plays together.. stays together. I know you can not possibly understand this with a Profiteer mindset.

BeepBeep 06-14-2010 01:42 PM

In all seriousness, it is not nice to group an entire guild with a few bad experiences.

I'm not really sure what you are talking about though, because I have had a completely different experience with Divinity members over the past few weeks and it has been great.

astarothel 06-14-2010 01:46 PM

Hey look. Someone crying about boxing, when they themselves were banned (and wouldn't say for what).

Conclusion: lolcredibility?

guineapig 06-14-2010 01:52 PM

The funny thing is, I think he mentions me in there and I haven't the foggiest as to what he's talking about...

I can't remember the last time I was in a guild group before last night and I didn't get any gear. In fact, I wanted to level an alt for experience but instead used my main because the group needed CC.

Care to clarify?

Qaedain 06-14-2010 01:58 PM

http://www.dangerousminds.net/images...419_thumb.jpeg

Serith 06-14-2010 02:10 PM

How mad? HULK MAD!!

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20100614...74081_8161.jpg -> http://imageftw.com/uploads/20100614...74081_8161.jpg

redghosthunter 06-14-2010 02:35 PM

Hulk mad... funny :)

Beep never met ya sorry if i offended ya

Walabaego 06-14-2010 02:49 PM

Know what Guild is worse...Flaming Gaze, 9/10 I run into are assholes. :( Dont quite run into many Divinity bads :)

Hogwash 06-14-2010 02:52 PM

can we say tinfoil hat?

President 06-14-2010 02:57 PM

Man, I didn't think we'd have any 12 year old people playing a 10 year old game. Nice post...