Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Magabillies and PvP? (/forums/showthread.php?t=396895)

New_Guy 01-02-2022 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwk2k7 (Post 3406409)
I think magabillies being more independent minded thinkers would be more competent papers although not obviously so ...since being independent they dont rely on guilds, or gratification from ooc or forums. Js

Well if you change the definition of independent thinker to someone incapable of critical thought, logical deduction and prone to accept targeted propaganda due to a low intellect, then you would be correct.

But outside of fantasyland they are the stupidest fucking people on earth. Which is why they almost always join the zerg and need extreme gear advantages and often cheats to even come close to players who do not.

Regardless, if you're dumb enough to support Trump there is a .0000000007% chance of beating me in PvP, you'd have better luck training a squirrel to outperform a dolphin in a cognitive test then me losing to someone who believes in Jewish space lasers.

Hamburgalur 01-09-2022 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New_Guy (Post 3406422)
Well if you change the definition of independent thinker to someone incapable of critical thought, logical deduction and prone to accept targeted propaganda due to a low intellect, then you would be correct.

But outside of fantasyland they are the stupidest fucking people on earth. Which is why they almost always join the zerg and need extreme gear advantages and often cheats to even come close to players who do not.

Regardless, if you're dumb enough to support Trump there is a .0000000007% chance of beating me in PvP, you'd have better luck training a squirrel to outperform a dolphin in a cognitive test then me losing to someone who believes in Jewish space lasers.

Still seething about trump... what a cuck

Skarne 01-09-2022 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheConsortium (Post 3403873)
they come here and back away slowly without eye contact, like your dates

That was funny

New_Guy 01-10-2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skarne (Post 3408985)
That was funny

The mentality handicapped are easily amused, why do you think they smile so much?

watbab 01-12-2022 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New_Guy (Post 3406422)
Trump

It's 2022.

Skarne 01-12-2022 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New_Guy (Post 3409589)
The mentality handicapped are easily amused, why do you think they smile so much?

Oh no! Someone insulted me! Better deny the subjective nature of comedy and respond!

New_Guy 01-13-2022 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skarne (Post 3410085)
Oh no! Someone insulted me! Better deny the subjective nature of comedy and respond!

Ya know how ya think Thundercats is an awesome show when you're 5, then you go back and watch it again at 15 and realize it's a huge steaming pile of horseshit.

Well, you are developmentally stuck on stupid forever, which is why the unoriginal mom and sexless jokes are still hilarious to you after all these years.

Nobody even dates anymore, for the non beta cuck incel crowd, sex is ordered on an ap, custom tailored like a pizza with toppings. I'd have to wake up my grandpa for you to even find an audience for those bits to land on.

Jibartik 01-13-2022 04:00 AM

5 star thread this is what EQ is all about.

Skarne 01-13-2022 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New_Guy (Post 3410523)
Ya know how ya think Thundercats is an awesome show when you're 5, then you go back and watch it again at 15 and realize it's a huge steaming pile of horseshit.

Well, you are developmentally stuck on stupid forever, which is why the unoriginal mom and sexless jokes are still hilarious to you after all these years.

Nobody even dates anymore, for the non beta cuck incel crowd, sex is ordered on an ap, custom tailored like a pizza with toppings. I'd have to wake up my grandpa for you to even find an audience for those bits to land on.

Lemme write a paragraph, where I use commas incorrectly, and write two paragraphs, showing how upset I am someone would dare laugh at me. I'll use my "photographic memory", to remember who said this, so I can shit on all their posts from now until the end of time, amen.

Skarne 01-13-2022 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3410524)
5 star thread this is what EQ is all about.

I'm a 5 star man. I'M A FIVE STAR MAN!!!