Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Marijuana is a gateway drug (/forums/showthread.php?t=401934)

Fame 04-20-2022 11:10 PM

Marijuana is a gateway drug

It's just a little weed, until its not.

It's just a little beer, until its not.

It's just a little bump, until its not.

It's just a little needle, until its not.

It's just a little domestic violence, until its not.

It's just a little armed robbery, until its not.

It's just a little state correctional facility sentence, until its not.

It's just a little federal prison sentence, until its not.

It's just a little suckin dick for protection, until its not.

Sounds pretty much like being gay with extra steps. Just be yourself.

Happy 4/20

Trexller 04-20-2022 11:15 PM

ive smoked weed for 19 years.

never sucked a dick.

shitty thread.

0 stars is too many.

you ever take a tylenol?

grats, you have consumed chemical substances to change the way you feel.

dirty druggie.

Reiwa 04-20-2022 11:18 PM

You lost me at needle so I looked up bump and the computer says coke and meth are schedule 2.

Dunno.

robayon 04-20-2022 11:18 PM

It's been two weeks since I drank thanks 4/20

Homesteaded 04-21-2022 12:36 AM

Currently in the middle of a battle with alcohol. I just can't moderate it. I hate it. I hate that I can't manage it. It grabs me when I'm low, it grabs me when I'm high. Makes for a hard time trying to not do too well or do too bad.

Patriam1066 04-21-2022 12:45 AM

If you’re being serious, you should find professional help as soon as possible. That is a serious addiction that destroys people and families

If you’re self aware enough to know what you said in your post, you should find a local counselor or organization that deals with detox before it becomes a rehab situation (which, by that point, your family would have to drag you to kicking and screaming)

Just my $0.02 as a person whose brother in law lost everything to opioids. I imagine alcoholism is just as bad

Castle2.0 04-21-2022 01:07 AM

Drugs = terrible. Do whatever you can, bring in whoever you can, to stop.

Rethalis 04-21-2022 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homesteaded (Post 3449311)
Currently in the middle of a battle with alcohol. I just can't moderate it. I hate it. I hate that I can't manage it. It grabs me when I'm low, it grabs me when I'm high. Makes for a hard time trying to not do too well or do too bad.

Praying for you. I ended my second bout with it back in June. second round with it was even worst than the first round I had 14 years ago. This time was more well hidden and more heavy. Juandiced fingers and nails, fatty liver, couldn't hide it anymore. For me it was always associated with smoking. Love to drink and smoke. When I smoke I want to drink, when I drink I want to smoke. Quitting both helped get rid of my cravings for both immensely.

Look for your association that the alcohol is always attached to and change that behavior.

everybody's battle with it is different. Wishing you the best. Regardless of the people that claim its a disease you can overcome it, it doesn't control you.

Jibartik 04-21-2022 01:25 AM

Gateway to our altar plane of existence?

https://i.imgur.com/vw9XPny.png

starkind 04-21-2022 12:36 PM

I'm a big fan of artichokes.