Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Server Delay - Cons/Msgs/Disconnects (/forums/showthread.php?t=159000)

kevoh 07-25-2014 08:05 AM

Server Delay - Cons/Msgs/Disconnects

As the title of the thread states I am having consistent trouble with some basic things such as conning / hailing mobs, or even replying to messages.

My internet is fine when this happens and I see zero sign of a disconnect on my latency and I am often streaming music (which never drops).

As of tonight I have been getting disconnected from the server frequently as well.

kevoh 07-25-2014 10:48 AM

Seriously, what the fuck is up with these huge ass delays. I casted SOW - loaded up my browser - and it still hasnt casted on my char as I have typed this entire message.

Oleris 07-27-2014 11:44 PM

I've been having the same issues. Can't cast a spell, send a message, /camp or anything else for about 15 seconds. half the time I will go LD

Rhun 07-28-2014 03:42 PM

Started having those problems too today.
First I noticed a delay when casting spells, but the ping was fine. Then the ping suddenly went up and I never finished zoning.
Couldnt log in for a while after that and other connection to the server problems.
Right now I am still having quite some delay in spell casting, conning and zoning takes ages.

Oleris 07-29-2014 06:16 PM

I'm still having issues. Zero ping issues and my internet connection still allows me to do everything else. having a real tough time soloing with the issues.

Oleris 07-30-2014 03:23 AM

I updated nvidia drivers, installed luclin graphics again and it appears to be fixed for now. Random that I was having issues for past 3 days, will let you know if issues come back.

Oleris 07-31-2014 06:30 AM

cancel that. Still having issues with LD :( Died a couple times due to server problems that aren't on my own end. These have only started in the past week.

Salamarr 07-31-2014 11:36 AM

I was fine yesterday - today I am having these issues. I checked my connection and it's fine.

Oleris 07-31-2014 04:19 PM

I talked to a GM last night about it, they were saying it is probably on our end. Do you have TWC by any chance?

Salamarr 07-31-2014 04:28 PM

Yup TWC. We had an outage this morning, it resolved but then this issue was happening in EQ. I did fix it, I turned my cable modem off, router off, turned it back on and hit reset switch on cable modem. I waited until it was fully booted and then plugged my router back in and I have been good since then.