Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   This really happened on P99 (/forums/showthread.php?t=411646)

Viscere 12-01-2022 06:30 AM

This really happened on P99

Back in the days, during the <Inglourious basterds> / <Transatlantic Rampage> days :

A wife/husband pair was in the guild <TransatlanticRampage>, they had a wizard and an enchanter named Alisa/Aleja.

The husband was really quiet and shy (and a cool dude). The wife on the other hand was much more ... talkative.

While I was learning how to break fear, she kept ranting in tells about how to do coke anally and how great it was for (anal) sex. It made me fail my kites a couple of times of course.

During kunark launch on blue, grinding for a RoA or a Pre-nerf fungi staff was hardcore, so she'd kill the time with more stories. I didn't pay much attention, but well, Kinsawt did.

Kinsawt apparently started dating Alisa, and well, she subsequently dumped her husband and divocred.

Kinsawt also RMT'd <Transatlantic Rampage>'s GB.

You heard this right, he got the pixels and the pussy. I rate his stay on p99 as honestly A+ and one of the guys that made the most of it.

Another dude in that guild named Sodapop used to point his 9mm on the screen during Trakanon engages, even took pictures of it (if someone from that time can oblige - would be cool).

We used ventrilo at the time. We were all forced to used push to talk, but this guy didn't want to - he'd just wait to get kicked out of vent.

One day during a trak engage that we lost to <TMO>, he was seemingly pissed. We heard a gunshot activate his mic, and well, I personally never heard of the guy again (screwed his rig, or his head, we will never know).

We were all concerned and shit, but we were also focused on CR'ing from under Trakanon.

If you also have crunchy stories about p99, please do share.

Yw.

Chortles Snortles 12-01-2022 07:56 AM

https://i.imgur.com/KSgl1n9.png

Allishia 12-01-2022 10:48 AM

I knew about the coke ho but I had no idea about the gun shot one, that's crazy!

Toxigen 12-01-2022 11:36 AM

S tier thread

boofing blow must be nuts

Ripqozko 12-01-2022 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viscere (Post 3539310)
Back in the days, during the <Inglourious basterds> / <Transatlantic Rampage> days :

A wife/husband pair was in the guild <TransatlanticRampage>, they had a wizard and an enchanter named Alisa/Aleja.

The husband was really quiet and shy (and a cool dude). The wife on the other hand was much more ... talkative.

While I was learning how to break fear, she kept ranting in tells about how to do coke anally and how great it was for (anal) sex. It made me fail my kites a couple of times of course.

During kunark launch on blue, grinding for a RoA or a Pre-nerf fungi staff was hardcore, so she'd kill the time with more stories. I didn't pay much attention, but well, Kinsawt did.

Kinsawt apparently started dating Alisa, and well, she subsequently dumped her husband and divocred.

Kinsawt also RMT'd <Transatlantic Rampage>'s GB.

You heard this right, he got the pixels and the pussy. I rate his stay on p99 as honestly A+ and one of the guys that made the most of it.

Another dude in that guild named Sodapop used to point his 9mm on the screen during Trakanon engages, even took pictures of it (if someone from that time can oblige - would be cool).

We used ventrilo at the time. We were all forced to used push to talk, but this guy didn't want to - he'd just wait to get kicked out of vent.

One day during a trak engage that we lost to <TMO>, he was seemingly pissed. We heard a gunshot activate his mic, and well, I personally never heard of the guy again (screwed his rig, or his head, we will never know).

We were all concerned and shit, but we were also focused on CR'ing from under Trakanon.

If you also have crunchy stories about p99, please do share.

Yw.

Sodapop played a few more times even as recent as rustle, his late night banter was hilarious .

unsunghero 12-01-2022 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3539353)
S tier thread

boofing blow must be nuts

Had a co-worker who used to tell me about how her gang member domestic violence abuser bf at the time used to sprinkle some meth on the tip of his dick before they had sex

Man that girl was an open book…

WokeCat 12-01-2022 11:53 AM

Was Alisa hot though? I feel like if I seduced a chick from P99 it would be some old ugly hag, lol

magnetaress 12-01-2022 11:57 AM

no females play on p99 just a heads up

if u think u are a female u should see a doctor

WokeCat 12-01-2022 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3539365)
no females play on p99 just a heads up

if u think u are a female u should see a doctor

This was recommended to me earlier and I was confused. Not necessarily by the gender, but by the age? Like how the hell are people under the age of 50 discovering this game?

WokeCat 12-01-2022 12:25 PM

Oh God, I messed it up. I forgot this forum is kind of weird, lol.