Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Tranfer of blue toons to red server? (/forums/showthread.php?t=49638)

UncleOzzy 09-25-2011 01:26 AM

Tranfer of blue toons to red server?

Please tell what sense it makes transferring blue toons with gear earned on a blue server to a red server(Beta Test)? Seems this is going to feed a false feeling of what a real experience on pvp server will be, and without item loot it make it feel like there no reward to even play.I was on RZ live and quit right after they removed item loot and so did most of the server.Your going to only have ONE chance on this server, so please dont screw it up right out of the gate.

Darwoth 09-25-2011 01:32 AM

xp loss is far superior to item loot

Bazia 09-25-2011 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleOzzy (Post 413079)
Please tell what sense it makes transferring blue toons with gear earned on a blue server to a red server(Beta Test)? Seems this is going to feed a false feeling of what a real experience on pvp server will be, and without item loot it make it feel like there no reward to even play.I was on RZ live and quit right after they removed item loot and so did most of the server.Your going to only have ONE chance on this server, so please dont screw it up right out of the gate.

For immediate high-level PvP testing....

Just the beta is opening with transfers, chillax.

vinx 09-25-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Please tell what sense it makes transferring blue toons with gear earned on a blue server to a red server(Beta Test)? Seems this is going to feed a false feeling of what a real experience on pvp server will be

what makes this scenerio any different then the dude who joins the server next year?
are you already rallying for yearly wipes?

vinx 09-25-2011 12:55 PM

nvm seems you were already shown the door

Koota 09-25-2011 04:43 PM

It's just for beta testing you assclown. Calm the fuck down.

UncleOzzy 09-25-2011 04:57 PM

I see there a bunch of brown nosers trolling already, I know for fact pvp will die if you run like a freaking blue server , like TZ was

Harrison 09-25-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

lol dumb detected

Seaweedpimp 09-25-2011 06:05 PM

They shoulda just made in with item loot for fun.