Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Haxxed only please (/forums/showthread.php?t=409858)

Mblake1981 10-30-2022 04:18 PM

Haxxed only please

Vaxxed people made a thread for unvaxxed people. This thread is for unvaxxed to talk about that.

Before you count yourself in this exclusive club. Ask yourself a few simple questions.

1. Are you truly unvaxxed and did you face a form of social persecution?

That's it! Really only one question to get in the door.

Reiwa 10-30-2022 04:21 PM

Frankly I despise those who are 1% more or less mutated than I.

Basanos 10-30-2022 04:32 PM

No and yes

Jibartik 10-30-2022 05:18 PM

I dont know if I am supposed to post in this thread or not.

Trexller 10-30-2022 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mblake1981 (Post 3526864)
Vaxxed people made a thread for unvaxxed people. This thread is for unvaxxed to talk about that.

Before you count yourself in this exclusive club. Ask yourself a few simple questions.

1. Are you truly unvaxxed and did you face a form of social persecution?

That's it! Really only one question to get in the door.

im good

everyone else who got the jab feels like a sheer and utter fool tho

Basanos 10-30-2022 05:48 PM

idk I feel fine, i've had a gazillion jabs and i'm gonna get more

hell i've lost twenty pounds, but i mainly attribute that to cessation of drinking

Kaveh 10-30-2022 08:23 PM

Mad redneck the thread

magnetaress 10-30-2022 09:06 PM

I'm a vaxxine Virgin as of this moment. I signed a virginity contract with Jesus.

Ooloo 10-31-2022 09:31 AM

I'm not vaxxed. I didn't face any social persecution because I just lie and tell people I am so they don't scold me.

I *did* get a flu shot, because they have been around for decades and have been shown to be safe and (somewhat) effective at preventing flu transmission\contraction. Unlike the covid vaccines, which are brand new and were barely understood before being deployed on the general populace, in what is essentially a mass clinical trial.

That being said, we do have a *bit* of data on them now, and the demographic that is most at risk of serious cardiac related side effects (young healthy people, especially young males) from the vaccine is precisely the same demographic who is *least* at risk of serious illness from covid itself. Given that reality, broadly recommending that EVERYONE get these things with barely a year of hard data on the books is medical malpractice imo, not to mention logically retarded.

It would have been considered "misinformation" to criticize the practice of lobotomy not even half a century ago. You would have been deemed a conspiracy theorist for suggesting there's a problem with mercury amalgam fillings. Fast forward ten years and it's accepted science, which is why mercury amalgam is essentially never used anymore. Medicine, and science, can be and often are wrong- because simple consensus at any given time is not the only thing that matters.

Basanos 10-31-2022 09:39 AM

What if you go to a concert that requires proof of vaxx or something? They checked them when I went and saw John Mulaney earlier this year. You got a fake?

Can't imagine it would be too tough to fake, especially when the person checking it doesn't really care either way