Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hate/Fear Enc Epic Pieces (/forums/showthread.php?t=422467)

Endorra 08-10-2023 02:34 PM

Hate/Fear Enc Epic Pieces

Hi there blue,

I've played here a lot off and on, solo casual with lots of breaks. I've very slowly worked my way though the epic, never really expecting to finish it. But I'm getting super close.

All that's left are Fear and Hate: the vampire essence and shissar wraith.

I'm not in a guild, so I don't have much reason to go to those places. But I know various guilds do hate/fear, and many skip those mobs or pieces rot if no one needs.

I'd just like to ask if your guild is in those places, and you see a rotting piece or a mob up, if you'd please consider helping me with these last 2 things. I will gladly pay for your whole raid's hate stones or tag along on my enc/cleric to help you do whatever you're doing that day.

Thanks for the consideration.

nyclin 08-10-2023 05:24 PM

For the Fear piece, you really just need a bard that knows how to pull temple + kite the zone - Irak can solo the Wraith. Add in more ENC/NEC/DRU as wanted for more DPS + safety.

If you know Wraith is up and need help, hit me up on Discord @nyclin and I'll bring whatever is needed. I've got ENC, NEC, BRD, and DRU available.

Endorra 08-10-2023 06:54 PM

On discord I'm @EndorraFeyborne

Liia 08-11-2023 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endorra (Post 3634092)
On discord I'm @EndorraFeyborne

Can also add me on Discord. Liia99

I can help you get the Essence. I dont care if you pay me or not. Likely just get us 1-2 Hate Stones for the ports. Also can help for Fear, just not too sure how hard it is to solo him.

PatChapp 08-11-2023 06:56 AM

With 2 charm pets wraith is easy. If you get terrible rng and lots of slow resists,might lose a pet
Bring a reaper

Toxigen 08-11-2023 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liia (Post 3634225)
Can also add me on Discord. Liia99

I can help you get the Essence. I dont care if you pay me or not. Likely just get us 1-2 Hate Stones for the ports. Also can help for Fear, just not too sure how hard it is to solo him.

+1 for Liia in Hate. Should be a great / smooth experience.

Pre grats on epic! Between Liia and nyclin you're in good hands.

Endorra 08-11-2023 04:06 PM

Thanks for the advice, will add you Liia. I do have a modest amount of plat, but not enough to pay for stuff like VD/VT so I had to just work and get lucky on those. I have a couple stashed reapers and I do have 2 wands of allure, wc caps, etc. just from being a solo chanter.

circlerogue 08-26-2023 08:53 AM

I got my hate piece by doing /w all Hate and messaging the raid leaders when I saw them up there. One night, ALS didn't have an enchanter who needed the piece, so let me join them. All I had to do was find my own port, since they were already up there. Eventually the piece dropped and they let me loot it.

This could work for Fear as well, but the piece is a bit rarer since the mob is a three-day spawn.

Liia 08-26-2023 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by circlerogue (Post 3639429)
I got my hate piece by doing /w all Hate and messaging the raid leaders when I saw them up there. One night, ALS didn't have an enchanter who needed the piece, so let me join them. All I had to do was find my own port, since they were already up there. Eventually the piece dropped and they let me loot it.

This could work for Fear as well, but the piece is a bit rarer since the mob is a three-day spawn.

We ended up clearing all the Revs but it didnt drop. I believe he went back a few days later and got it with another enchanter.

Kawhi 08-30-2023 07:06 PM

The fear piece really is pretty easy with the help of a bard kiting. The bard aggros the tower and you can just tash pull Wraith off the train and she comes solo.