Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   <Trigarium> recruiting! (/forums/showthread.php?t=413017)

constelllations 01-02-2023 10:33 PM

<Trigarium> recruiting!

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET.

Trigarium is reforming!

We were around 8-10 years ago, and we are rising from the ashes again.

Some of the coolest mofos I've ever played with, and the most fun I've ever had with anyone on a game ever, belonged to this guild. If you were in original Trigarium, we welcome you back! If you want to join a group of super fun, skilled and (mostly :() decent human beings, shoot us a message.

We are recruiting all levels and classes.

At this stage we will once again be a new and small guild with aspirations for greater things. Why should you join us? What makes us different then all the other guilds out there? Well since we are new, people who join have a big impact on building something great.

Rhaj has personally led guilds/alliances in the following games – SWG, EQ1, EQ2, DAoC, Vanguard, and Warhammer, and led original Trigarium into raid content v successfully. I myself have recruited for several guilds as well and am constantly looking for fun, interesting, thoughtful goofballs that enjoy having a good time and making friendships as much as they enjoy playing the game skillfully.

All that we ask is that you prefer to group with guildmates and you show respect. We like a good sense of humor. :)

If you're interested in joining, please send tell to Tinglyfinglies or Therrapy in-game.

We have a discord server and will have a website coming soon.

NOTE:
We plan on leveling as a group once the new green is released, but we will be on the current green until it does.

FatMice 01-07-2023 06:57 PM

Good luck and welcome back!

hannahgrams 01-07-2023 07:45 PM

i had a bad trigarium infection once but i took some azithromycin and it cleared it right up

Good luck and welcome back!

Swish 01-10-2023 01:38 AM

I remember the name, welcome back.