Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Place sucks now (/forums/showthread.php?t=400986)

Gravydoo II 03-27-2022 10:37 AM

Place sucks now

Nobody new joins. Nobody wants to see this shit show. We gotta change something. We either gotta turn the toxic up or down.

robayon 03-27-2022 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3439948)
Nobody new joins. Nobody wants to see this shit show. We gotta change something. We either gotta turn the toxic up or down.

It's nothing but bored reactionaries

This includes me

Gravydoo II 03-27-2022 10:58 AM

Whats new? Shits fucked up.

starkind 03-27-2022 11:20 AM

I like your style Gravy.

There's more to the world than p99.

You're welcome to bring random thoughts.

I saw a cool BG2 speedrun last night. Took a little over an hr. Was worth it to see what was possible!

Gravydoo II 03-27-2022 11:26 AM

Truth is, I dont think people are interested in conversation. They come here for the opposition. lol

Thank you kindly <3

Meh, I posted a few. People started crying about the engine not being liberal.

Reiwa 03-27-2022 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robayon (Post 3439950)
It's nothing but bored reactionaries

This includes me

We're further from civil conflict than we were in the 90s.

The volume is just turnt up cuz of phones.

starkind 03-27-2022 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3439957)
Truth is, I dont think people are interested in conversation. They come here for the opposition. lol

Thank you kindly <3

Meh, I posted a few. People started crying about the engine not being liberal.

Haha. Ya. We have a few malcontents that just want to validate themselves by yelling about the same shit over and over.

I feel for them. I get nothing from making anyone feel bad. Can't do anything about it. So I just yell about the things I have personal experience with. Ppl like Reiwa tell me it's fine and working as intended. I agree it's working as intended. I doubt reiwa wants me to suffer. And I can't help the people that do. And truth is im not suffering too much. I'm still posting.

Obviously I want the alien Jesus's to come and set ppl straight. They'd just go right back to being people within a thousand years tho and we'd be watching the same news if we where immortal.

That doesn't mean I've given up. Just that my personal happiness and success isn't tied up in whether internet troll accounts accept me or agree with me. I'll still say what I think is right and grouse. Then. Ill move on to writing poetry. Or making another stargate thread or my favorite starwars or startrek character.

Or ill make another tryred post.

Life is simple, and I don't come here for help. Or validation. I come to validate and help. Life goes on.

I'm leaning on Chewbacca being my favorite... or that little square box driod that runs when he growls lol. Love the little uh oh screech.

/\

Mblake1981 03-27-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reiwa (Post 3439974)
We're further from civil conflict than we were in the 90s.

The volume is just turnt up cuz of phones.

lol

Jibartik 03-27-2022 01:09 PM

When it turns out the end times threads actually predicted the end times properly the pop here will explode.

(I mean that literally)

Reiwa 03-27-2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mblake1981 (Post 3439985)
lol

C'mon Jack! Don't be a tit. 😎🍦