Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Which class do you think would be the most fun Solo Self Found? (/forums/showthread.php?t=417018)

VincentVolaju 03-26-2023 12:43 AM

Which class do you think would be the most fun Solo Self Found?

I saw another thread where people were discussing the most difficult or challenging solo self found character grind. Most people said Rogue by far. But that got me thinking ... which class would be considered the most fun to do a solo self found run?

What do you all think?

If you were going to do a solo self found character, which class would you go with? And why?

PatChapp 03-26-2023 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VincentVolaju (Post 3593943)
I saw another thread where people were discussing the most difficult or challenging solo self found character grind. Most people said Rogue by far. But that got me thinking ... which class would be considered the most fun to do a solo self found run?

What do you all think?

If you were going to do a solo self found character, which class would you go with? And why?

Probably a druid, they're pretty fun to play and don't need a ton of gear. The stuff you can camp as you level would make a pretty good difference.

Selene 03-26-2023 11:44 AM

I think Ranger would be tough but rewarding. Solo self found ranger who tracks, and has all the diverse spells/equipment to hunt for would be fun

Crede 03-26-2023 01:16 PM

Ranger or sk probably. Both get some good QoL abilities and can both fear kite to avoid massive amounts of downtime. Most Casters can level naked after a certain point so I don’t think that would be as fun.

Tnair 03-26-2023 01:20 PM

Maybe magician to finally get some use out of all those Summon: Weapon spells
Or a monk for a less grindy way to both be able to solo decently and have a use for item/armor upgrades without being gimped without them. Crafting your own armor is pretty fun.

Tormmac 03-26-2023 07:31 PM

probably monk or shadowknight because of FD

Toxigen 03-27-2023 08:45 AM

enchanter b/c you can actually get to / camp stuff thats decent gear for your level

sajbert 03-27-2023 10:02 AM

Enchanter.

Monk.

Kawhi 03-27-2023 10:10 AM

I'm kind of surprised I'm the first person to say necro!

But necro.

I get enc/monk too. Both good answers. I don't get SK. If you want to fear kite, play a necro.

Damarous 03-27-2023 12:15 PM

Necro definitely the least gear dependent class in the game. Even enchanters need to gear for charisma/hp with the current meta.