Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Obnoxious overbearing new shaman guild member appreciation thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=417245)

Ooloo 04-01-2023 02:58 PM

Obnoxious overbearing new shaman guild member appreciation thread

You know who I'm talking about, and I don't know why it's always a shaman.

- Joins guild; immediately talks in /gu nonstop all day long
- Constantly lets you know how different everything was on his OLD server
- Constantly asks questions pertaining to his personal to-do list, measuring his new guild's ability to get him shit
- Never offers to help for anything, other than simply attending raids which he assumes is enough for others to perceive him as helpful
- Lets the guild know 30 minutes in advance that he's gonna need a port from some totally remote location, just incase anyone was dying to port him
- Is constantly updating the guild on things he needs, how close he is to getting the things he needs, and how you can help him get the things he needs
- Barks orders to people who joined the guild after him, even though he himself has only been in the guild like two weeks
- When in comms, talks constantly and loudly much like in guild chat
- Is generally a huge self centered asshole

Obviously this doesn't only pertain to shamans, but like it 90% pertains to shamans

evilwizard 04-01-2023 04:13 PM

Show us on the puppet where the shaman touched you

Trexller 04-01-2023 05:03 PM

name and shame bro

or just tell me what guild you're in and I'll /who all and pick someone

cadoipi 04-01-2023 05:24 PM

Plot twist OP is the shaman.

Infectious 04-01-2023 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3597065)
You know who I'm talking about, and I don't know why it's always a shaman.

- Joins guild; immediately talks in /gu nonstop all day long
- Constantly lets you know how different everything was on his OLD server
- Constantly asks questions pertaining to his personal to-do list, measuring his new guild's ability to get him shit
- Never offers to help for anything, other than simply attending raids which he assumes is enough for others to perceive him as helpful
- Lets the guild know 30 minutes in advance that he's gonna need a port from some totally remote location, just incase anyone was dying to port him
- Is constantly updating the guild on things he needs, how close he is to getting the things he needs, and how you can help him get the things he needs
- Barks orders to people who joined the guild after him, even though he himself has only been in the guild like two weeks
- When in comms, talks constantly and loudly much like in guild chat
- Is generally a huge self centered asshole

Obviously this doesn't only pertain to shamans, but like it 90% pertains to shamans

Reminds me of when I was guided with Loramin. All he talked about was his wiki this, his wiki that.

Fammaden 04-01-2023 10:55 PM

I think so many of this dude are drawn to shaman because they have been told/read at some point that a torp shaman can solo DRAGONS for phat plat gainz!!! So they've latched onto that, even though in reality just being a freshly minted 60 sham with a copy of torp from the tunnel isn't necessarily the effortless money printer he might have imagined.

Gustoo 04-01-2023 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadoipi (Post 3597091)
Plot twist OP is the shaman.

loramin 04-02-2023 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infectious (Post 3597212)
Reminds me of when I was guided with Loramin. All he talked about was his wiki this, his wiki that.

:rolleyes: And what guild would that have been?

branamil 04-02-2023 11:14 AM

Sounds like Tofat

Toxigen 04-04-2023 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by branamil (Post 3597327)
Sounds like Tofat

lol'd