Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

Ooloo 11-28-2021 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3392878)
Colby Covington

His two fights with Usman were both pretty incredible, the guy is tough as shit. I just knew of him as the maga UFC guy and hadn't really watched any of his fights, but he's totally legit. And probably a nice guy too, he's kinda doing the over the top heel angle like steve austin did in pro wrestling and it's working the same way.

Horza 11-28-2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3392890)
wow

"The European families that ruled the world for 2,000 years" just wasn't quite a loud enough dog whistle. So, what Nazi symbol do you think the stage at CPAC will be in the shape of next year?

Jibartik 11-28-2021 04:03 PM

lol holy shit you double down that wasnt even close to whom I was referring to you see what you want to see tepplar.

I was talking about british and romans you fucking psycopath.

the jews ruled the mesopotamia 8 thousand years ago and have been enslaved by the people I was referring to ever sense! god I hate your anti Semitism

you're like a bitchute video trying to turn everything into some disgusting GERMAN EUROPEAN anti sematic hate campaign.

Ooloo 11-28-2021 04:05 PM

Stop the presses: Horza wants everyone to know what he thinks nazis are bad.

Most people? They think nazis are cool and good.

And yet, he's also full of weirdo conspiracy theories about them damn jews(tm)!!

Horza 11-28-2021 04:08 PM

The Romans have ruled Europe for the last two millennia despite their empire collapsing fifteen hundred years ago. Can someone who speaks schizo evangelical please translate that into English for me?

Jibartik 11-28-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3392897)
Stop the presses: Horza wants everyone to know what he thinks nazis are bad.

Most people? They think nazis are cool and good.

And yet, he's also full of weirdo conspiracy theories about them damn jews(tm)!!

He is definitly pro nazi.

he just said jews were ruling europe that's literally what hitler's entire ethos was.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3392898)
The Romans have ruled Europe for the last two millennia despite their empire collapsing fifteen hundred years ago. Can someone who speaks schizo evangelical please translate that into English for me?

the vatican and the country that they control that followed as the world power you anti semetic pie hole

Horza 11-28-2021 04:13 PM

Calling Democrats antisemititic isn't going to change the fact that the stage at CPAC was actually in the shape of a Nazi symbol.

Jibartik 11-28-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3392900)
Calling Democrats antisemititic isn't going to change the fact that the stage at CPAC was actually in the shape of a Nazi symbol.

agree to agree.

https://i.imgur.com/zbH1gyk.gif

of course the real mystery is how horza was so quick to notice the very subtle shape that I, to be honest, couldn't even re create even after seeing the meme like 12 times in the past.

Whale biologist 11-28-2021 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3392899)
the vatican and the country that they control that followed as the world power you anti semetic pie hole

France?

Horza 11-28-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3392901)
agree to agree.

https://i.imgur.com/zbH1gyk.gif

of course the real mystery is how horza was so quick to notice the very subtle shape that I, to be honest, couldn't even re create even after seeing the meme like 12 times in the past.

https://i.imgur.com/IomBEHJ.jpeg