Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Luclin newbie quest ideas (/forums/showthread.php?t=416786)

Supa6four 03-20-2023 11:01 AM

Luclin newbie quest ideas

Before I go on don't shoot me haha just an idea.

It's not classic by any means but what is everyone's general thoughts at p99 adding the Luclin class quests.

Like trueshot chain mail ect ect ect.

The gear and stats are decent but by no means gamebreaking. I just figured it would give new or returning players the opportunity to run some quests obtain some gear and open the doors for some new folks.

Just a thought really. I did enjoy those small quests later in the game..

Post your thoughts good or ill.

pink grapefruit 03-20-2023 11:18 AM

If we're asking for Luclin stuff I just want short team hybrids and beastlords. Also give bards the singing mod gear and new songs. Rangers should be good dps with bows again too.

Supa6four 03-20-2023 12:48 PM

Haha beastlords sound great however they would be extremely out of balance with the current game.

magnetaress 03-20-2023 01:07 PM

Vah shir rangers. And druids plz.

magnetaress 03-20-2023 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supa6four (Post 3591236)
Haha beastlords sound great however they would be extremely out of balance with the current game.

Only 50+ rly. B4 then not to bad could be nerfed a little. Frenzy isn't the op part. It's the summoned axes with Gates of Discord ratios.

magnetaress 03-20-2023 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink grapefruit (Post 3591215)
If we're asking for Luclin stuff I just want short team hybrids and beastlords. Also give bards the singing mod gear and new songs. Rangers should be good dps with bows again too.

And dwarf shamans. Gnome druids.

magnetaress 03-20-2023 01:11 PM

Gnome bl would have a clockwork pet. Done deal. Ez fix.

Trexller 03-20-2023 01:26 PM

why don't you just add machine guns spaceships and monorails

these "what if, I want, would be cool, why can't we, they should do" threads are as numerous as they are meaningless

magnetaress 03-20-2023 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3591253)
why don't you just add machine guns spaceships and monorails

these "what if, I want, would be cool, why can't we, they should do" threads are as numerous as they are meaningless

Bfg already in game!

As for monorails. I think one around one of the expansion zones leading to a secret underground lab where gnomes are like *grow spelled* and npc monks and berserkers and worship rallos zek are being made as an invasion and peacekeeping force by oggors that are all clerics and enchanter who worship quellios and refused to invade the planes as part of the combine. Their motivation. Stopping the mortal races from bringing the rathe of the g-ds again. Except one of the crazed gnome monks escapes and wipes out felwithe as a plot hook all the elves invade and take over akanon planting trees all over steamfont making it dark and foggy. Meanwhile gnomes have to move into Freeport slums and take over solusek A from the goblins who are now all outside in lavastorm.

pink grapefruit 03-20-2023 02:20 PM

Don't forget the spaceship in Qeynos!