Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Druid Charms (/forums/showthread.php?t=415004)

Preacher85 02-10-2023 04:29 PM

Druid Charms

Hey everyone, I seem to find very conflicting data on charming pets as a druid. Does a druid charm rely only on magic resist, or is there a charisma modifier like on Enchanters?

Crede 02-10-2023 04:38 PM

No cha mod. It’s level difference and Mr. Try to charm as low of blues as possible. Eventually you’ll get glamour to help out. I’m not sure if giving animals negative Mr items works.

Toxigen 02-13-2023 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crede (Post 3571571)
No cha mod. It’s level difference and Mr. Try to charm as low of blues as possible. Eventually you’ll get glamour to help out. I’m not sure if giving animals negative Mr items works.

I don't think animals can equip gear. Either way, its rare that a druid winds up keeping their pets long enough to make it worthwhile.

loramin 02-13-2023 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3572927)
I don't think animals can equip gear. Either way, its rare that a druid winds up keeping their pets long enough to make it worthwhile.

I thought (could be wrong) that you could give Mage-summoned Muzzles to Shaman/Druid Wolf/Bear pets, and they could actually use them. Although, I'd imagine no one could even parse the difference on the bear pet (since 111% of nothing is still nothing ;)).

If so, that would imply they can at least wear face slot items ... if there even is a -MR face slot item.

Toxigen 02-13-2023 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 3572958)
I thought (could be wrong) that you could give Mage-summoned Muzzles to Shaman/Druid Wolf/Bear pets, and they could actually use them. Although, I'd imagine no one could even parse the difference on the bear pet (since 111% of nothing is still nothing ;)).

If so, that would imply they can at least wear face slot items ... if there even is a -MR face slot item.

interdasting

Ripqozko 02-13-2023 10:02 PM

what does the wiki say? paging loramin