Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

Jibartik 11-13-2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3386797)
I just want to be able to watch Sesame Street with my cousins without a bunch of Karens screaming at me about the Soros jab and securing a future for white children.

Ironic that you're a fan of cancel culture.

Whale biologist 11-13-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3386796)
notice you didnt dispute that so I guess it's all true, now do as I say

Fight.

Fight.

Fight to the death.

We can still go home. We don't have to fight.

Whale biologist 11-13-2021 07:38 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uVkgYfW.png

Good, bitch.

Botten 11-13-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3386790)
He didn't do that though?

"Go lynch mike pence and let's take over the country!" -a thing Trump never said

"Go and make your voices peacefully and patriotically heard"
"It's time to go home, just go home"

-things Trump actually said

hth

Jon Karl’s interview with Trump:

Karl added, "They were saying, 'Hang Mike Pence.'" Trump responded, "Because it's common sense, Jon."

Yeah… don’t you look sheepish Baler

Ooloo 11-13-2021 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botten (Post 3386860)
Jon Karl’s interview with Trump:

Karl added, "They were saying, 'Hang Mike Pence.'" Trump responded, "Because it's common sense, Jon."

Yeah… don’t you look sheepish Baler

I'm sure he meant "It's common sense to literally hang Mike Pence" and not "It's common sense to be very disappointed with Pence's decision".

People blow the guy up into this ridiculous cartoon Bond villain, it's so absurd. Trump is a blowhard who fell ass backward into the presidency for one term, who fuckin cares? Move on already. He's not some evil genius who cunningly orchestrated a deadly insurrrrrectionnnnnnn!! Dun dun dun! Grow up.

Whale biologist 11-13-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3386862)
I'm sure he meant "It's common sense to literally hang Mike Pence" and not "It's common sense to be very disappointed with Pence's decision".

People blow the guy up into this ridiculous cartoon Bond villain, it's so absurd. Trump is a blowhard who fell ass backward into the presidency for one term, who fuckin cares? Move on already. He's not some evil genius who cunningly orchestrated a deadly insurrrrrectionnnnnnn!! Dun dun dun! Grow up.

The common sense thing was about Pence presiding over the certification of elector slates(one of the VPs only Constitutional tasks) from states that never approved the Covid voting expansions.

It doesn't have to be fraud to be bullshit. Unfortunately the (Constitutional) recourse is for states to do like Texas did and pass new voting laws. There's no clause in there by which Pence could have done a goddamn thing about it.

unsunghero 11-13-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3386862)

Are you suggesting people who say “Fuck Trump” want to sodomize Trump in the ass?

Ooloo 11-13-2021 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3386867)
The common sense thing was about Pence presiding over the certification of elector slates(one of the VPs only Constitutional tasks) from states that never approved the Covid voting expansions.

It doesn't have to be fraud to be bullshit. Unfortunately the (Constitutional) recourse is for states to do like Texas did and pass new voting laws. There's no clause in there by which Pence could have done a goddamn thing about it.

Not saying there was, I'm saying trump did not instruct his supporters to literally "HANG" pence, for god's sake. Nor to be violent in any way, he specifically even said "peacefully". Have you ever heard of a figure of speech though?? When a football coach says to his team "Now go out there and crush 'em!!" he does not mean to literally crush and murder your opponents.

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3386869)
Are you suggesting people who say “Fuck Trump” want to sodomize Trump in the ass?

lol yes

Elizondo 11-13-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3386872)
Not saying there was, I'm saying trump did not instruct his supporters to literally "HANG" pence, for god's sake. Nor to be violent in any way, he specifically even said "peacefully". Have you ever heard of a figure of speech though?? When a football coach says to his team "Now go out there and crush 'em!!" he does not mean to literally crush and murder your opponents.

I told Botten that I cut the cheese once and he thought I was talking about a slice of pizza

Whale biologist 11-13-2021 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3386872)