Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Server summary? (/forums/showthread.php?t=190896)

Sektor 04-28-2015 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buhbuh (Post 1872252)
The fact that you think Holocaust's leadership had any part in counseling new players, who, by the way, are largely TMO members that expressed full intent of joining Holocaust before even starting on Red, through their naming process to reinforce an actual neo nazi agenda on an emulated Everquest server with three hundred people is absolutely fascinating to me.

Taunto thought his screenshot was funny. He kept it to himself, because he's not stupid enough to think it would go over well on the forums. Ragnaros didn't have the foresight to see it would be a stupid fucking idea that sheds light poorly on not just him, but the guild as a whole by posting it.

That's it.

You'd have to be insane to think it's any more deluded or complex than that.

The funniest thing is that there's people on this server that actually believe you. You're a clown, Max, and you don't like Empire, which is fine, but you're doing everyone a disservice when your best recruitment tool is one where your anger conflates and can't disassociate the word "Holocaust" with the WWII Holocaust.

Either way, zero people in our guild while in game or in Teamspeak actively express nazi sentiments. You know this is true, but you're a madman, and you don't like being relegated to your guild's crippling limitations.

TLDR: You're brain dead. Fuck off.

My question is, why are you guy's even keeping Rag around? Sure he's a good pvper but the guy is super immature, very reckless, and basically got you're name changed and I know for a fact you're leadership is in trouble with the CSR staff because of this, yet you still keep this guy in the guild.

Desperate times desperate measures?

Clark 04-28-2015 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlegyno 13.0 (Post 1871700)
me and my aim chat pals going on vacation for 9-35 days, (i'm taking 35 paid days off work u kno).

<Empire> rules the lands.

welcome 2 eq

you don't get PTO at taco bell

Clark 04-28-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daasgoot (Post 1871800)
i don't always like mad max

but when i do

its because he makes salt look like a potato.

lol

Veltira 04-28-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sektor (Post 1872924)
My question is, why are you guy's even keeping Rag around? Sure he's a good pvper but the guy is super immature, very reckless, and basically got you're name changed and I know for a fact you're leadership is in trouble with the CSR staff because of this, yet you still keep this guy in the guild.

Desperate times desperate measures?

your answer:

http://baltimoresportsreport.com/wp-...coreboard.jpeg