Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Dawn Believers stealing pixels again (/forums/showthread.php?t=280447)

Samoht 09-01-2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raistmaj (Post 2576381)
So all that to post a useless response of didn't read? /boggle. Allio made a perfectly fine post stating many things and apologizing for events that occurred. Anything short of respectful acceptance merely shows immaturity on the part of that person, not DB nor Allio.

Allio just shamed the victims and passed the blame. Lol. You didn't read his post either, did you?

dafier 09-01-2017 12:29 PM

I think he owned the thread then ....

https://i.imgur.com/cKef7Gfh.jpg

Lhancelot 09-01-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2576464)
WHO CARES IF YOU LIKE IT. just another fluff post just all your other posts. This is what I'm talking about dude. Contribute or stfu. :mad:

I love the fact you follow me around on the forums, makes me stronger. You like my tail. Keep it up and I am going to steal more of your status points here on the forums.

When you find the time, go make another cute gif about me again, I love those!

***Better yet have a nice second meltdown where you got to tell the forums how you ignore me and how much I hurt your feelings. I feel you on the verge of another one now. :D

maskedmelonpai 09-01-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dafier (Post 2576631)
I think he owned the thread then ....

https://i.imgur.com/cKef7Gfh.jpg

that guy was super yuck. first-round Daario was infinitely better. i mean Daairo is to Khall as Oberyn is to Sam. the recast was just disappointing :c

Lhancelot 09-01-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai (Post 2576680)
that guy was super yuck. first-round Daario was infinitely better. i mean Daairo is to Khall as Oberyn is to Sam. the recast was just disappointing :c

I never see one GoT show, not one. Am I missing something spectacular? :o

skarlorn 09-01-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaev (Post 2576546)
You say that, and yet

may well be the single most immersion destroying line of text in all the EQ multiverse, ever. It's an indestructible catalyst of immersion obliteration, it is the ICE-9 of anti-immersion.

how exactly? thx

dafier 09-01-2017 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhancelot (Post 2576685)

reminds me of the Geico commercial with the caveman under a rock.

maskedmelonpai 09-01-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhancelot (Post 2576685)

yeah, lotta disturbing violence, unpaletteable sex, and NEVERWNDING FRUSTRATION. it really a awful show, but it have this emotional hook it set by perpetually pissing you off to make you keep watching it, hoping that it get better. then, right when you think it do, it stomp on you hope, smudging you heart liek a little bit on the sidewalk :c it awful, but addictive. i binge watched it like a year ago because everyone was always talking about how FANTASTIC it was... :rolleyes:

Whirled 09-01-2017 03:23 PM

If Sandor & Gregor get to beat each others brains in --- it's worth it.

If they don't have their epic fight & it's all white walker stuff &/or fantastical ways of surviving the impossible -- then I say we form a crew to tell the writers, "see you real soon"

maskedmelonpai 09-01-2017 03:29 PM

based on rest of the story, Gregor will kill sandor when he should be dead and i will be #mad again.