Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Possible for Ukraine to beat back Russia? (/forums/showthread.php?t=399840)

Patriam1066 03-07-2023 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3585073)
how are they gonna zerg the island? landing craft and parachutes? that's a huge joke, there is a good reason why the US hasn't done either since Korea.

seriously tho how would china apply their military forces to zerg Taiwan?

im interested

They won’t actually invade. They’d blockade and force us to start a war and then who knows how it goes

China isn’t as dumb as Russia. We’d be completely reliant upon regional partners to wage that war

Jobaber 03-07-2023 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriam1066 (Post 3585192)
Saddam and his army used chemical weapons and killed a million Iranians my man

In hindsight it was a bad decision but I assure you corrupt ass Ukraine isn’t the Sunni military of Iraq. Which btw became ISIS

To each their own, I voted Kerry because it was obvious invading Iraq was a mistake. It’s still not the same though

food not bombs

if it was about helping people there's starving nations that are not fighting us for helping them.

what did we do to help iranians anyway, oh yeah I remember put the guys in charge that are using chemical weapons on the women today lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriam1066 (Post 3585193)
They won’t actually invade. They’d blockade and force us to start a war and then who knows how it goes

China isn’t as dumb as Russia. We’d be completely reliant upon regional partners to wage that war

it sounds like you're saying there's a chance :o

Patriam1066 03-07-2023 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobaber (Post 3585211)
food not bombs

if it was about helping people there's starving nations that are not fighting us for helping them.

what did we do to help iranians anyway, oh yeah I remember put the guys in charge that are using chemical weapons on the women today lol

it sounds like you're saying there's a chance :o

Yep, America completely fucked over Iran permanently in 1953, no argument here