Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Best 4 person all caster/priest group (/forums/showthread.php?t=406923)

Karanis 08-25-2022 02:51 AM

Even if that were true, you still dwarf them, DOUBLING that amount, oof.

Gloomlord 08-25-2022 03:48 AM

Guys? Can we stop using "autism" as an insult here?

Yes, DeathsSilkyMist is an obvious troll, or childishly stubborn. Why do we have to bring autism and Asperger's Syndrome into this?

DeathsSilkyMist 08-25-2022 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomlord (Post 3496751)

Yes, DeathsSilkyMist is an obvious troll, or childishly stubborn. Why do we have to bring autism and Asperger's Syndrome into this?

I am not the troll here. The only trolls are the people using insults and memes when they can't get their way in a discussion. That is the stubborn childishness you speak of. They are the one's who started using autism as an insult too:) Don't blame me for their silliness.

Danth and myself are the only people on the post list who didn't devolve into trolling. Props to Crede for becoming civil again near the end of the discussion.

Troxx got mad because his own data shows his Mage isn't as good as he thought.

Karanis and PlsNoBan are basically trolling the entire time lol.

Zuranthium has a chip on his shoulder against me for some reason, so he likes to come in to threads and be contrarian from time to time. At least he became civil in his last post or two.

Toxigen likes to troll threads too, it's pretty common.

Troxx 08-25-2022 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomlord (Post 3496751)

I’ll be honest his post style, rigid inflexible thinking, hyper-acute focus on arguments at hand, inability to employ abstract reasoning when confronted with opposing view points …. etc all very much smell like autism spectrum. My little brother is on spectrum so I grew up with it. Now that I’m all grown up I take care of patients on spectrum on a near daily basis and facilitate their diagnostic evaluations and direct/manage their care plans.

So yeah, any time you saw me hint at it … it wasn’t a slur. I was being fairly serious.

Is he autistic? I don’t know the guy … but habits on forum are suspicious.

Toxigen 08-25-2022 10:10 AM

Anyone playing p99 is at least a little autistic.

DeathsSilkyMist 08-25-2022 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 3496792)
I’ll be honest his post style, rigid inflexible thinking, hyper-acute focus on arguments at hand, inability to employ abstract reasoning when confronted with opposing view points …. etc all very much smell like autism spectrum. My little brother is on spectrum so I grew up with it. Now that I’m all grown up I take care of patients on spectrum on a near daily basis and facilitate their diagnostic evaluations and direct/manage their care plans.

So yeah, any time you saw me hint at it … it wasn’t a slur. I was being fairly serious.

Is he autistic? I don’t know the guy … but habits on forum are suspicious.

Troxx thinks he is a doctor who can diagnose medical conditions over the internet with just text messages to go off of. How silly:)

The only autism here is throwing a tantrum and posting silly gifs when you lose an argument.

Video games are built on rules and math. It's really not difficult to find answers to questions like what a classes average DPS is. But plenty of people in this thread are willing to tie themselves into knots trying to use faulty logic to get out of mathematical realities, because they like a certain class and don't want said realities to be true.

Troxx 08-25-2022 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3496794)
Anyone playing p99 is at least a little autistic.

Probably true.

PlsNoBan 08-25-2022 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist (Post 3496782)
I am not the troll here. The only trolls are the people using insults and memes when they can't get their way in a discussion. That is the stubborn childishness you speak of. They are the one's who started using autism as an insult too:) Don't blame me for their silliness.

Danth and myself are the only people on the post list who didn't devolve into trolling. Props to Crede for becoming civil again near the end of the discussion.

Troxx got mad because his own data shows his Mage isn't as good as he thought.

Karanis and PlsNoBan are basically trolling the entire time lol.

Zuranthium has a chip on his shoulder against me for some reason, so he likes to come in to threads and be contrarian from time to time. At least he became civil in his last post or two.

Toxigen likes to troll threads too, it's pretty common.

I've made a couple troll posts here but mostly just pointing out how dumb everything you say is. Literally nobody agrees with you. Couple people agreed on 1 or 2 points you made or said you were like half right about shaman utility being more important than extra mage dps which is a matter of opinion so I won't argue too much on that. But pretty much everyone knows you're more wrong than right and it's hilarious how rigid you are on your bad takes. You continuing to reply 200+ times saying the same dumb shit over and over is just fueling the fire and practically begging to be trolled.

DeathsSilkyMist 08-25-2022 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlsNoBan (Post 3496801)
I've made a couple troll posts here but mostly just pointing out how dumb everything you say is. Literally nobody agrees with you. Couple people agreed on 1 or 2 points you made or said you were like half right about shaman utility being more important than extra mage dps. But pretty much everyone knows you're more wrong than right and it's hilarious how rigid you are on your bad takes. You continuing to reply 200+ times saying the same dumb shit over and over is just fueling the fire and practically begging to be trolled.

"Pointing out how dumb everything you say is" is trolling:) You aren't using evidence and logic to make an argument, you just keep saying "you are dumb, therefore you are wrong".

If you were taking the conversation seriously, you would bring evidence and logic, or not post at all. Just look at the post history. You look like a troll lol.

People really don't understand that truth does not require people to agree with the person speaking it. Something can be true, and everybody can try and believe it isn't true.

Troxx 08-25-2022 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist (Post 3496798)
Troxx thinks he is a doctor who can diagnose medical conditions over the internet with just text messages to go off of. How silly.

We’ll I am actually a physician. I don’t diagnose anyone with anything over the internet but your forum behavior, especially when confronted with anything that challenges your established opinions about the universe, is pretty atypical.

I don’t know if you’re actually on spectrum and frankly don’t care.