Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Post here every time you are disappointed by no Red 2.0 news (/forums/showthread.php?t=367952)

Disease 04-05-2021 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tradesonred (Post 3283663)
Some people here are allrite. Most people are dumb as bricks though, not being able to distinguish between an appeal to get people to populate a server and an attempt to make friends / brain dead attempt at baiting levels of dumb. In fact its the #1 reason not to play this emulator, when the core pop is its worst enemy, tanking a server's pop.

Maybe the server doesn't want the toxic people who went to roz to come back? Enjoy the server where you get free level 60 raid geared characters with epics summoned by the gm and call it competition

Tradesonred 04-05-2021 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disease (Post 3283700)
Maybe the server doesn't want the toxic people who went to roz to come back? Enjoy the server where you get free level 60 raid geared characters with epics summoned by the gm and call it competition

What the fuck is RoZ, the only emu i played is red99. If it wasnt for "whiny bitches" like me, youd have no server. It would have stayed at one digit pop like it was before xp loss in pvp was patched. And this guy cant read, i was talking about ascension, not p99. I took the responses to my mentioning ascenscion as a template of what the red99 population is once every cool and normal people left and server distilled to its most potent toxic elements. If you werent here at Red99 launch and watched a 600 people server drop to 8-9 off hours, you probably need to stfu.

Gustoo 04-05-2021 11:13 AM

Disappointed.

Dulu 04-05-2021 12:47 PM

We're literally getting a Teams PvP classic server in Reign of Thule.

Hyped af.

https://discord.gg/EwKFTfHa

Baler 04-05-2021 12:48 PM

I am disappointed that nilbog and rogean don't need pvp donations.

Disease 04-05-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tradesonred (Post 3283717)
What the fuck is RoZ, the only emu i played is red99. If it wasnt for "whiny bitches" like me, youd have no server. It would have stayed at one digit pop like it was before xp loss in pvp was patched. And this guy cant read, i was talking about ascension, not p99. I took the responses to my mentioning ascenscion as a template of what the red99 population is once every cool and normal people left and server distilled to its most potent toxic elements. If you werent here at Red99 launch and watched a 600 people server drop to 8-9 off hours, you probably need to stfu.

There wouldnt be a server without you? No there wouldnt be a server without rogean and nilbog... Play the server or move on. It doesnt matter what the server was 6 years ago, its 2021.

Disease 04-05-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulu (Post 3283780)
We're literally getting a Teams PvP classic server in Reign of Thule.

Hyped af.

https://discord.gg/EwKFTfHa

The server is ran by Gangsta... Let that sink in.

Tradesonred 04-05-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disease (Post 3283842)
There wouldnt be a server without you? No there wouldnt be a server without rogean and nilbog... Play the server or move on. It doesnt matter what the server was 6 years ago, its 2021.

Me and maybe 2 other people led this battle against Rogean and the rest of the server for a year on the forums. When something was done, finally, the damage was done and the server pop had already bled heavily. Im not saying there wouldnt be a server, but if i was silent during the first year and people who trolled rogean saying everything was fine because they thought it was funny to see people not ever log in again had won, i dont think the server would have survived to be even in the sad ass shape it is today.

Snortles Chortles 04-05-2021 02:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/th8fWcW.jpeg

Gustoo 04-05-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles (Post 3283887)

move to resolved