Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   My Theory About Why Feminism is Currently Irrelevent to Millenials (/forums/showthread.php?t=285439)

this user was banned 03-19-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaanka (Post 2676539)
can we agree that as far as professional presentation goes, perhaps too much is not expected of women but rather too little is expected of men.

go into a law office and try to find me a man wearing a properly tailored suit. you can't. it just won't happen. men dress like absolute trash from mcmanagers all the way up to ceo's. it's even been a trend/meme among west coast tech types trying to parrot steve jobs and bill gates. slovenliness on purpose to signal how down to earth you are.

maybe men should start trying again

[citation needed]

JurisDictum 03-19-2018 02:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriam1066 (Post 2676540)
Are redheads attractive? I'm disgusted by all minorities and generally only liked brunettes, by now I'm into blondes. Trying to figure out these redheads currently plz halp

Well the guy holding the sign is fugly as fuck IMO.

But there are attractive redheads out there.

Attachment 9658

AzzarTheGod 03-19-2018 04:49 PM

I knew this JD fella had some juice lol.

AzzarTheGod 03-19-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Are redheads attractive? I'm disgusted by all minorities and generally only liked brunettes, by now I'm into blondes. Trying to figure out these redheads currently plz halp

redhead women are typically hypersexual and/or at least identify as sexual beings according to most research. They have a heightened sensitivity (confirmed via science) that is a part of their DNA. This is part of the reason for that.

from what i have observed true redheads are racist (but this is more to do with the low number of redheads and a tendency to stick within ethnic group by all races. For example you like brunettes you come from an area with all different types of exotic brunettes)

if u get your Saltbae on though, they do not discriminate. You might need a full head of hair though. Ya'll got that?

w0k 03-19-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JurisDictum (Post 2677147)

Attachment 9658

Nice post!

Quote:

Are redheads attractive?

they are ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2677253)
redhead women are typically hypersexual and/or at least identify as sexual beings according to most research. They have a heightened sensitivity (confirmed via science) that is a part of their DNA. This is part of the reason for that.

The quoted text actually is supported by research and is not broscience, dailymail as it sounds. Redheaded women literally are the humans best-adapted to modern society.

w0k 03-19-2018 05:24 PM

on further review i need a lither neck than that boy. it's a flattering photo but idk if he cuts it on video (or bathroom scale tbh).

Patriam1066 03-19-2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JurisDictum (Post 2677147)

Attachment 9658

Quote:

Originally Posted by w0k (Post 2677274)
on further review i need a lither neck than that boy. it's a flattering photo but idk if he cuts it on video (or bathroom scale tbh).

https://youtu.be/zhexf94LjTw

mickmoranis 03-20-2018 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 2676462)
... Mick when was the last time you (really) knew a woman?

I know women are brainwashed into thinking feminism is moral and are unaware they are soldiers manipulated on a battlefield by self identifying amazonian cultists made up of the weakest people in the gene pool in an effort to destroy all life on the planet earth.

So.. I'd say I think I know them pretty well.

Jimjam 03-20-2018 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2677466)
I know women are brainwashed into thinking feminism is moral and are unaware they are soldiers manipulated on a battlefield by self identifying amazonian cultists made up of the weakest people in the gene pool in an effort to destroy all life on the planet earth.

So.. I'd say I think I know them pretty well.

Mate that episode of Futurama was just a satire.

mickmoranis 03-20-2018 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 2677469)
Mate that episode of Futurama was just a satire.

man it is so sad that the libtard education system has been so fatal to these peoples brains that if you say amazonian the only thing they can think of is an adult cartoon

how much deeper does your knowledge go? Are you about to wow me with your awareness of the new wonder woman films? Maybe your cuck mother was a fan of xena?