Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

imperiouskitten 09-25-2021 07:07 PM

the MRNA vaccines are very simple -- you don't have to refer to them in mystic ignorance.

the vaccine is an engineered virus not unlike covid, which just drops in some mrna that gets translated into protein. It is trivially easy to feed MRNA (protein schematics, think of it. schematics to make machines that do things.) into a cell to cause it to produce the proteins you desire. Taught to undergrads even.

In particular the canonical J&J vax uses the spike protein which the virus engineers lifted from HIV when they were programming COVID-19 in the lab (or, lacking occams razor, we might say was lifted by nature in an infinitesimally plausible natural recombination of human and animal diseases in a dead bat). the vax doesn't affect "your DNA", even though this is something I mistakenly said myself at one time. It drops in temporary instructions to produce spike proteins, with no payload, so your body recognizes the machinery COVID-19 uses to force entry into your cells.

Now the only question is, how many spike proteins get produced? Are there deleterious effects to having some cells swarming with these things, even without them providing means to deliver viral payload? I don't know. I am unvaxed.

but hey whatever im used to teh loneliness :o just keep talking like im not here

Whale biologist 09-25-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperiouskitten (Post 3367541)

In particular the canonical J&J vax uses the spike protein which the virus engineers lifted from HIV when they were programming COVID-19 in the lab. they don't affect "your DNA", even though this is something I mistakenly said myself at one time it is very old news.

huh? i thought it was a "viral vector" (i think this means normie) vaccine, not the new steez

spike protein?

Elizondo 09-25-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3367540)
mrna jabs been in development since then, but i guess it's ok to not know anything in fact.

Just say Biden good. :p

Maybe people been workin on em for awhile but the china plague only been around for 2 years or so

So like you can't have your burger and eat it too. They ain't gonna make a jab for apples to treat oranges. I don't know what old dude has to with the jab either since it was orange dude that made it happen.

imperiouskitten 09-25-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3367543)
huh? i thought it was a "viral vector" (i think this means normie) vaccine, not the new steez

spike protein?

the vaccine is a viral vector which injects a known payload. that payload is the instructions to produce spike protein. Spike protein is then produced and assfucked by your immune system, which writes down a description of the bandit for future deputies should he arrive at the door again but with COVID payload behind him.

edit: oh wait im being retarded you're asking about which brand is which. i am 100% talking out of my ass on the brand, i have severe short term memory loss so let me see if i guessed right :p

Yeah I think I meant pfizer. i am loose with this detail because i know i myself would never remember it :p

Whale biologist 09-25-2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizondo (Post 3367544)
Maybe people been workin on em for awhile but the china plague only been around for 2 years or so

So like you can't have your burger and eat it too. They ain't gonna make a jab for apples to treat oranges. I don't know what old dude has to with the jab either since it was orange dude that made it happen.

orange dude did create it and it's good, maybe you should take it dumbass. :)

Penish 09-25-2021 07:19 PM

Still know more people that died from the vaccine than from covid, wanna fight?

Whale biologist 09-25-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperiouskitten (Post 3367545)
the vaccine is a viral vector which injects a known payload. that payload is the instructions to produce spike protein. Spike protein is then produced and assfucked by your immune system, which writes down a description of the bandit for future deputies should he arrive at the door again but with COVID payload behind him.

ah you've defanged payloads. good! :)

e: oh. Well, anyway!

imperiouskitten 09-25-2021 07:22 PM

basically you are teaching your body to shoot AIDS at the door. it might even help for HIV i am just saying, same protein. maybe this was bill gates scheme to get a hiv vax put out? :)

a whole world of unexplored memes locked behind basic information!!! Just go read up on the spike protein, YES it is transposed directly from HIV. It's one of those very basic details which reframes the whole thing and makes the natural origin theory a Soviet style laugh :) nice being educated, skips one some of the popular intellectual quagmires.

Elizondo 09-25-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3367546)
orange dude did create it and it's good, maybe you should take it dumbass. :)

Naw man

Orange dude said it's my choice. All good.

Whale biologist 09-25-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizondo (Post 3367552)
Naw man

Orange dude said it's my choice. All good.

I technically agree that it should be, but I still get to insult you on elf board. :cool: