Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Post here every time you are disappointed by no Red 2.0 news (/forums/showthread.php?t=367952)

Baler 03-30-2021 07:39 PM

This is the new "Your chance to win a free AON and COF" thread.

Tradesonred 03-30-2021 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raclen (Post 3281079)
Why would I want to play on a server where tanks have a pet and mages have heal spells. That sounds awful. Thankfully there is a live wow server that will soon be in BC so if people want to play BC they can avoid all the meth heads on that custom server.

Devs in the emulator community that make custom content really are the worst game developers in existence. Just make a server based on an era of a game and don't fuck it up with bad ideas.

On second thought why dont you stay here with the other mental midgets

Tassador 03-30-2021 09:46 PM

Turdsonred picksfromgarbage

magnetaress 03-30-2021 10:28 PM

Never thought I would see it. But here we are.

Zemgus 03-31-2021 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fame (Post 3182388)
Has to be at least my 200th disappointing visit to these forums.
Starting a with a clean slate.

Disappointment: #1

why didn't they pretend swathe was chum?

you seem ok btw

Danger 04-01-2021 01:36 AM

m a d

Fame 04-01-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tradesonred (Post 3280928)
You derelicts should come play Wow ascension. Its an absolutely amazing modded version of WoW, at BC atm. Its classless, you get to pick each and every skill to your custom class. Im playing a tank with a pet and a mage who side heals. You can turn off and on full loot at will, theres a transmography style system that adds depth to the game. You break down items with extra enchantments (on top of vanilla ones) and they are added permanently to your book that you can use afterward to enchant items with. Its like a diablo version of wow. Its really professionnally done, in polished interface looks and mechanics. Come and check it out, we need warm bodies.

Area 52 is the regular server. Its like path of exile, theres leagues and then they get dropped into A52. Im on A52 so i can figure out all the ++ stuff.

That game rocks. Was great back in the day too. Way more polished now. If ya have ever looted a Crow’s Cache I played with ya lol

I’m Crow, haven’t played in ages but I lived a legend during my time there lol

Baler 04-01-2021 06:51 PM

Fame please never change your signature.
I find myself looking at it often, when you post.

Tradesonred 04-01-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fame (Post 3282127)
That game rocks. Was great back in the day too. Way more polished now. If ya have ever looted a Crow’s Cache I played with ya lol

I’m Crow, haven’t played in ages but I lived a legend during my time there lol

It deserves attention, so slick. Havent touched pvp yet already love it.

Fame 04-01-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tradesonred (Post 3282149)
It deserves attention, so slick. Havent touched pvp yet already love it.

The PvP improved a lot over the years. Full item loot was rough lol back before city guards or safe zones just going to the bank was for thrill seekers haha

I made thousands of gold charging 5g to ride “my” zeppelin haha