Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Post here every time you are disappointed by no Red 2.0 news (/forums/showthread.php?t=367952)

Disease 03-28-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 3279636)
Well it was great playing Red with you guys. Project 1999 has lost another player due to server incompetence. Don't take me wrong here, you guys have something great going on here. It is just unfortunate that Red 2.0 has not yet been announced. At the end of the day I'm glad that I'm leaving before I donated $10 that I put aside to support this project. Oh well shit happens and life is not fair, cheers to all of you guys on Red and thanks for the cheese, catch ya later

Just leave and take your $10.

Fame 03-29-2021 01:19 AM

magnetaress 03-29-2021 08:57 AM

Uuruk 03-29-2021 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 3279636)
Well it was great playing Red with you guys. Project 1999 has lost another player due to server incompetence. Don't take me wrong here, you guys have something great going on here. It is just unfortunate that Red 2.0 has not yet been announced. At the end of the day I'm glad that I'm leaving before I donated $10 that I put aside to support this project. Oh well shit happens and life is not fair, cheers to all of you guys on Red and thanks for the cheese, catch ya later

Lol what a fucking loser.

Gustoo 03-29-2021 08:28 PM

Must be a troll post.

Comes to disappointment thread highlighting the 10 dollars he didn’t donate.

I am disappointed today thanks for contributing

Flexin 03-30-2021 01:43 AM

yes its a copy pasta, maybe if thats all we post for the next 100 pages Rogean will be upset about all the 10 dollars

Granted the dude with the Skype attached to his forum name calling me a loser made me fucking cackle

Gustoo 03-30-2021 12:01 PM

It's really close to the point where I am probably going to miss the red 2.0 launch just like I missed the red 1.0 launch after beta went on for ~100 years without any updates on things to test or announcements.

Really disappointed. Getting harder and harder to check the forum.

Tradesonred 03-30-2021 12:58 PM

You derelicts should come play Wow ascension. Its an absolutely amazing modded version of WoW, at BC atm. Its classless, you get to pick each and every skill to your custom class. Im playing a tank with a pet and a mage who side heals. You can turn off and on full loot at will, theres a transmography style system that adds depth to the game. You break down items with extra enchantments (on top of vanilla ones) and they are added permanently to your book that you can use afterward to enchant items with. Its like a diablo version of wow. Its really professionnally done, in polished interface looks and mechanics. Come and check it out, we need warm bodies.

Area 52 is the regular server. Its like path of exile, theres leagues and then they get dropped into A52. Im on A52 so i can figure out all the ++ stuff.

Gustoo 03-30-2021 03:21 PM

Sorry man. That sounds like a fun version of WOW but I will never play that game, except if my life depended on it, then I would play it.

It goes deep into my bones the hatred of that game and the era it ushered in. I don't like it.

Raclen 03-30-2021 05:38 PM

Why would I want to play on a server where tanks have a pet and mages have heal spells. That sounds awful. Thankfully there is a live wow server that will soon be in BC so if people want to play BC they can avoid all the meth heads on that custom server.

Devs in the emulator community that make custom content really are the worst game developers in existence. Just make a server based on an era of a game and don't fuck it up with bad ideas.