Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Tanks (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Paladin Soloing (/forums/showthread.php?t=411632)

Jibartik 12-05-2022 09:28 PM

specs in the basement of qeynos is super classic and cool and spooky and safe

Latisrof 12-06-2022 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3541037)
guys this guy just proved EQ is easy hahaha

Thanks google.com

Jibartik 12-06-2022 01:23 AM

TOLD YOU LORAMIN! :o

it was the knowledge not the mechanics

Andyman1022 12-06-2022 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zelld52 (Post 3539774)
Would you recommend deepwater BP over Fungi? I've been kicking around rolling a Paladin with a manstone

Hey, its nice to have both because you can fight with the fungi on and heal OOC with the BP. The BP is like 307 hp every 10 seconds, so essentially 1800 hp a minute, vs a fungi's 150 hp a minute. Out of combat or healing while rooted, the DW BP just keeps you in the fight so well. Soloing lower guk thru all the camps all the way up to and including ghoul lord was hella fun with my epic pally.

Toxigen 12-06-2022 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zelld52 (Post 3539774)
Would you recommend deepwater BP over Fungi? I've been kicking around rolling a Paladin with a manstone

Both.

And honestly, Crown of Narandi is usually enough...but manastone would be pretty bonkers.

Reaver, spiked horsey belt, fungi, narandi crown, deepwater BP, hiero cloak, and some cha items (see my paladood in sig)

Lots and lots of 10 dose kilva's. They are insanely strong for solo paladin.

Human max cha at creation, can crawl your way through all the high ZEM areas.

1-22 Warrens, 22-28/30 Perma, 30-44 Cazic Thule.

Snaggles 12-06-2022 11:26 AM

One thing to think about with guard killing is to make a level 1 of that race and learn the town. Know the pathers and where the GM’s are relative to the guards and vendors. Often a shaman GM will look like a vendor and while you can con them sometimes you forget…and they will drop you quick.

If you want to be extra safe pull guards back to the zone and fight there. I’d you see anything not wearing a helmet like a bouncer or bouncer just zone immediately.

Also that same level one I mentioned can be used to drop swords too. Fill up backpacks and eventually sell to buy like rubies (and cloudy potions). Drop those back to the paladin. It’s a PITA but could be thousands of plat over the grind. Good luck!

Infectious 12-06-2022 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaggles (Post 3541139)
One thing to think about with guard killing is to make a level 1 of that race and learn the town. Know the pathers and where the GM’s are relative to the guards and vendors. Often a shaman GM will look like a vendor and while you can con them sometimes you forget…and they will drop you quick.

If you want to be extra safe pull guards back to the zone and fight there. I’d you see anything not wearing a helmet like a bouncer or bouncer just zone immediately.

Also that same level one I mentioned can be used to drop swords too. Fill up backpacks and eventually sell to buy like rubies (and cloudy potions). Drop those back to the paladin. It’s a PITA but could be thousands of plat over the grind. Good luck!

This is what I did on my necro. Clear zone and loot up. Drop transfer to a level 1, merchant everything, buy ruby/dots and drop back. All that FS adds up quick

Snaggles 12-08-2022 01:09 AM

I meant to type “bouncer and basher”.

In Grobb I just would do like 16 longswords at a time from the EE and Burlap bag. 176pp or so is worth a quick camp. Its rez bribe plat too.

Cen 12-31-2022 02:46 PM

This topic appears to be a legendary paladin of untold proportions asking a bunch of lesser adventures for advice. Maybe we can ask you for advice? :P

sadeby 01-18-2023 09:18 AM

A question. does the BP not require a reagent to cast?