Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   NOT ENOUGH RP?! (/forums/showthread.php?t=173647)

Nuktari 12-05-2014 01:06 PM

mee da Nuuk'Nuk.

pert-tyme wurkinz at duh MeetSpen johb.

GweenGoser iz da guud bozzmon.

Likey smush dwagunz an gerds wit da brudders n sizterz frum uva muthav n mizterz!

Grizzled 12-05-2014 01:10 PM

Mox,Mox, Mox, twister, Lotus, FIREBALL. My bad wrong game.

DarkwingDuck 12-05-2014 01:17 PM

That
LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT,
IS realllllly embarrassing .
Like actually.

Swish 12-05-2014 01:19 PM

Anyone seen Juntsie lately? P99's #1 troll lawyer.

Brut 12-05-2014 01:23 PM

Bazu is the hero Norrath needs/wants/gets. Also provides pie for halfling bretheren. Sworn to keep the pie source secret.

Portasaurus 12-05-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 1703448)
Anyone seen Juntsie lately? P99's #1 troll lawyer.

WHERE IS JUNTSIE????

Juntsie levels are at near-record lows!!!

The people demand Juntsie!

Juntsie 12-05-2014 02:43 PM

Juntsie's Grobb wife obtain declaratory judgment wit injunction relief barring Juntsie from leaving Grobb, so he can't bash now, or anytime in foreseeable future. Stupid spousal relations. Sometimes sneak onto forum to see happenings.

Recently, it sad dat so many cry over pixels and various other tings, but no see merits in basic social interaction in virtual forum. Pixels get really boring. Especially after tons of years and when acquisition require looking at blank empty pixel wall for hour on end. Amounts of hilarity and fun that can be had wit non-human-prime-material interactions far exceed pixels.

Juntsie advise all to beta-test moar, and not be raid litigious with neighbors.

LOVE JUNTSIE.

polishanarchy 12-05-2014 04:24 PM

Kumadar's bio is actually excerpted from one of those little stories in the Kunark guidebook, which I still have. It isn't exactly literature, but man I loved these things when I was 8.

Quote:

"Hail there, boatman," the Halfling said. "Where, along this canal, may a wanderer, such as myself, find a peaceful night's rest?"

The Iksar pushed his pole so that his flatbottom ferry would nestle closer to the small, pale customer. His reptilian eyes warily studied the little creature. After a beat, he replied, "No man such as you can rest peacefully within these walls, traveler."

The Halfling put his hand on his sword hilt and tried to stand taller. "Can you take me to an inn or not?"

"That, I can do," the boatman said with a sneer, "as long as you make no conditions on your safety..."
The bio being - "I will help you if I can, but I can make no conditions on your safety..."

Not strictly RP, but I try to live up to it.

Kekephee 12-06-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juntsie (Post 1703545)
Juntsie's Grobb wife obtain declaratory judgment wit injunction relief barring Juntsie from leaving Grobb, so he can't bash now, or anytime in foreseeable future. Stupid spousal relations. Sometimes sneak onto forum to see happenings.

Recently, it sad dat so many cry over pixels and various other tings, but no see merits in basic social interaction in virtual forum. Pixels get really boring. Especially after tons of years and when acquisition require looking at blank empty pixel wall for hour on end. Amounts of hilarity and fun that can be had wit non-human-prime-material interactions far exceed pixels.

Juntsie advise all to beta-test moar, and not be raid litigious with neighbors.

LOVE JUNTSIE.

bible fucking truth, all of it