Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The insurrection hoax is over (/forums/showthread.php?t=416172)

Horza 03-07-2023 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobaber (Post 3585372)
The democrats had an entire committee go through that footage and they hid thousands of hours of it from public view, and made up fake narratives with clips.

That's what happened.

GOPtards are refusing to give the footage to any journalists who don't follow the party line and I'm not sure using the Fox media empire as an extension of their party is helping much with your fake narrative argument, paste eating friend.

Jobaber 03-07-2023 02:24 PM

When the committee gave that excuse they said it was for legal reasons, thats the excuse they are saying now.

Why did you change your mind?

Horza 03-07-2023 02:28 PM

What's your excuse for Republicans using Murdoch media as an unofficial arm of the party to indoctrinate retards into thinking it's perfectly fine to overthrow the government and have political opponents murdered just because you lost an election?

Jobaber 03-07-2023 02:29 PM

My excuse is you sound like you're literally alex jones right now.

Toxigen 03-07-2023 02:29 PM

so now that there wasnt a real insurrection can i get my account back that was permabanned for a jan 6 meme that didnt even violate any rules?

Horza 03-07-2023 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobaber (Post 3585385)
My excuse is you sound like you're literally alex jones right now.

Retreating back into absurdity because you can't even defend your argument, huh? It's pretty hard to deny Fox News isn't just an extension of the GOP when you have McCarthy giving them this kind of preferential treatment.

aussenseiter 03-07-2023 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3585386)
so now that there wasnt a real insurrection can i get my account back that was permabanned for a jan 6 meme that didnt even violate any rules?

There was a real insurrection, but it wasn't the entirety of the mob.

I didn't like when Seattle fired the two cops for standing on the lawn.

Jobaber 03-07-2023 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3585387)
Retreating back into absurdity

lol the last 3 years of your fake insurection has been finally proven to be what we told you what it was this entire time.

a mostly peaceful protest.

Horza 03-07-2023 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussenseiter (Post 3585389)
There was a real insurrection, but it wasn't the entirety of the mob.

I didn't like when Seattle fired the two cops for standing on the lawn.

Nope, the gallows they built were just an art installation and they weren't desperately trying to get their hands on Pence so they could get retribution for his refusal to kiss the fat pedophile they all worship's ring.

Toxigen 03-07-2023 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3585392)
Nope, the gallows they built were just an art installation and they weren't desperately trying to get their hands on Pence so they could get retribution for his refusal to kiss the fat pedophile they all worship's ring.

if jews can suck the blood off baby dicks why cant we be free to artistic expression?