Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   It's flu season, time for your 9th booster (/forums/showthread.php?t=423700)

Evia 09-18-2023 02:14 AM

LOL

Penish 09-18-2023 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botten (Post 3645683)
I actually just got over RSV. Took two weeks and was more annoying thank harmful.
It really is about getting rid of the annoyance and avoiding time off from work and lose of time for myself. Going to get it too.

These guys are just bitter and blame Covid for the lose of their party.
They can’t be whining about the money made (that’s over and a lot of it was reinvested).

Use to be upset with antivaxxerÂ’s lies but now I realize it is crying and a sense of celebration to see them admit they lost. They parrot the same misinformation since they ran out of new lies and it is great.

There are some really nice things coming out of the tech learned from the pandemic.
And a better future for the US.

yeah i was infected with the latest buzzword too, crazy times we live in

arvidez 09-18-2023 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botten (Post 3645683)

And a better future for the US.

i get behind your hope. (or fantasy, depends on how i feel about it i guess)

Toxigen 09-18-2023 11:26 AM

anyone getting a booster deserves to be sterilized

Botten 09-18-2023 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3645767)
anyone getting a booster deserves to be sterilized

No one is taking your essential oils, ivermectin horse paste and hydroxychloroquine pills away from you nut cases.

Do your hydroxychloroquine still come in the form GOP likes them best - rectal suppository?

And hey don't forget your bleach gummies - Dr. Trump's WebMed Truth social suggests it.

Elizondo 09-18-2023 02:44 PM

Topgunben 09-18-2023 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botten (Post 3645786)
No one is taking your essential oils, ivermectin horse paste and hydroxychloroquine pills away from you nut cases.

Do your hydroxychloroquine still come in the form GOP likes them best - rectal suppository?

And hey don't forget your bleach gummies - Dr. Trump's WebMed Truth social suggests it.

Ahh yes. Ivermectin = horse paste according to the leftist media.

But remember when 9 years before Covid, ivermectin was considered a wonder drug for human use.

Don’t believe me? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Eat shit retard.

Origen 09-18-2023 03:41 PM

I encourage all reactionary morons not only to never get a single vaccine, but next time you get a minor cut, find some dogshit and rub it in there.

If it gets swollen, and red, starts to hurt... that's just the wokeness leaving your body

aussenseiter 09-18-2023 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topgunben (Post 3645836)
Ahh yes. Ivermectin = horse paste according to the leftist media.

But remember when 9 years before Covid, ivermectin was considered a wonder drug for human use.

Don’t believe me? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Eat shit retard.

Wonder drug for parasites. Why you think this means it's any good against viruses is why you're the retard.

unsunghero 09-18-2023 10:42 PM

CVS used to nag me “It’s time for your booster! Schedule an appointment anytime!”

….for a while, not realizing that my work isn’t threatening to fire me anymore so I’m good

Eventually they finally realized they can’t make any more money on me from covid boosters so they switched tactics a week ago:

Now I getting texts “It’s time for your flu shot!”

And I’m reading them thinking “what the fuck is a flu shot? People actually get those?”