Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Tanks (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   How messed up is it to level a warrior? (/forums/showthread.php?t=419495)

Toxigen 08-03-2023 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ya.dingus (Post 3631686)
nah, no takers, no ssf warrior challenge callout for me to tackle?

Also at 57, cheese some oldworld mobs. maybe lava duct crawlers if you can find an area to pull safely too. been a while but there should be an old world mob you can camp to 60

lmao you arent soloing LDCs ever on a SSF war

sorry you dont got monk hope this helps

Lune 08-03-2023 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ya.dingus (Post 3631686)
nah, no takers, no ssf warrior challenge callout for me to tackle?

Also at 57, cheese some oldworld mobs. maybe lava duct crawlers if you can find an area to pull safely too. been a while but there should be an old world mob you can camp to 60

Dark Elf Warrior

https://i.imgur.com/qIrH3oS.jpg

Although wood elf probably harder due to no cultural plate and roughly similar stats

Jimjam 08-04-2023 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3631731)
lmao you arent soloing LDCs ever on a SSF war

sorry you dont got monk hope this helps

LDCs are tough solo for a 57+ war in mithril / cobalt / cultural and 20% haste with 11/24ish weapons (with evasive running). Not good equipment, but likely far better than SSF would have. Especially in terms of haste/ratio.

LDC are pretty easy to break in to though - you kill the pather (not nox ph, the one by the giant swim), then kill the static and that is a calm pace. Often quaffs of various heal potions were required. If a SSF can somehow cheese the pather maybe it is feasible, but I just don't believe a SSF would output the required dps.

What are the best SSF weapons available to a warrior?

While levelling up Iksar Berserker Club (polished granite tomahawk off hand) and Axe of the Slayers stand out, but I struggle to think of anything beyond that. I doubt anyone is realistically getting a reaver through disarm.

What weapons will a SSF war be acquiring 40-60?

ya.dingus 08-04-2023 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lune (Post 3631767)
Dark Elf Warrior

https://i.imgur.com/qIrH3oS.jpg

Although wood elf probably harder due to no cultural plate and roughly similar stats

Give me a harder class race combo. Some guy already did it to 50:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=382508

enjchanter 08-04-2023 10:32 AM

erudite paladin might be the weakest race class combo in the entire game

HUGE style points but terrible synergy

Crede 08-04-2023 10:49 AM

Not sure why you wanna do a ssf war when you're bashing them in other threads.

But I'd say go ssf human war. Night blindness/mediocre stats. Seems challenging enough. Your final mission is to camp a guardian robe for yourself.

ya.dingus 08-04-2023 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crede (Post 3631864)
Not sure why you wanna do a ssf war when you're bashing them in other threads.

But I'd say go ssf human war. Night blindness/mediocre stats. Seems challenging enough. Your final mission is to camp a guardian robe for yourself.

For the challenge.

Think I'll go make a poll real quick.