Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Can we talk about Circlet of Shadow? (/forums/showthread.php?t=418523)

Swish 05-06-2023 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homesteaded (Post 3607459)
Roughly two months ago they were going for 15-18k, now people are trying to sell them for 40k. These are not selling, I've tried to buy multiple and the people just stop responding. It's all a price hike scam beware.

How are you Kleat?

https://i.imgur.com/Ma3m9R6.png

Ghost of Starman 05-06-2023 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatdane (Post 3608314)
It's great for necro charming, but that's mostly just done in one zone unless it's a group and you're keeping your pet permanently anyway.

I necro charm soloed exclusively from around 30 to 60, tons of great spots, fastest method by far. Then, once you get to raiding, you get to charm in Hate/Fear and do some decent damage, being able to easily break instantly without targeting is amazing.

People saying the post-nerf is "only 5 seconds" are short-sighted, 5 seconds vs instant is huge, COS is permanent invis without inconvenient breaks or the need to stop, important not only for dungeons but general travel as an evil race/class. Also, if you add together all the times you click a COS over the life of a character, I bet you're saving literally 100s of hours.

Trexller 05-06-2023 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Starman (Post 3608702)
5 seconds vs instant is huge, COS is permanent invis without inconvenient breaks or the need to stop, important not only for dungeons but general travel as an evil race/class. Also, if you add together all the times you click a COS over the life of a character, I bet you're saving literally 100s of hours.

no, its not

no, you aren't