Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Clarence Thomas (/forums/showthread.php?t=402257)

Kaveh 05-01-2022 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robayon (Post 3453557)
i'll happily explain why you're a hypocrite again if you like, but first we'll have to revisit the question you dodged the other night: do you really think that every person that the US government kills was deserving of that death?

No, but what’s the alternative? Russia and China ruling the planet? Even Britain and France did a bad job

American imperialism is justified by how stupid everyone else on this planet is. You ever been to Iran? I grew up in a house without a toilet in the late 1970s

Kaveh 05-01-2022 06:20 PM

^to clarify, america pointing guns is better than Russia pointing guns

Hopefully one day we’ll have a better option than either of those. Today it’s pretty clear that we don’t

Jibartik 05-01-2022 07:58 PM

I'm pretty sure its clear if russia/china tried to rule the world they'd discover it was too difficult since it proved to difficult to us, and we spend 10x more than any other country on shit like that. Not to mention Russia cant even mobilize tanks without them flipping upside down.

second of all, if America pulled out of global politics and went national, we would have not been pumping china with money for the last 20 years, so they wouldn't have been able to even come close to becoming the world power they are now.

So we made mistakes listening to globalists up until now, and the best argument you have is that the problems it caused are so big that you're afraid if we stop they will take over the world.