Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Can we get an announcement of an announcement? (/forums/showthread.php?t=401979)

Gustoo 04-24-2022 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reebz (Post 3450539)
People who blame the player base for red99s current pop are 100% blue players + huge losers irl

Red is dead because no one wants to log in and fight for the 789th Phara Dar.

qft

Swish 04-24-2022 07:56 PM

page 3 and no Tassador, wut ?

Kokkusho 04-25-2022 01:17 AM

Quote:

People who blame the player base for red99s current pop are 100% blue players + huge losers irl

It's got nothing to do with Blue. You've got a grand total of 20 people in the world who give a fuck about EQ Classic PvP, and they're all neckbeards. Say what you will, but the blue player base and the Green both have servers with a population. Rogean called out your toxic BS and ungratefulness and you're not getting a new server.

Keep posting for 10 more years. See where it gets you.

Jibartik 04-25-2022 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3450628)
qft

FV ruleset teams PVP 1 item loot and they will.

Arvan 04-25-2022 10:58 AM

Quote:

Vulak not still up on red is he?

Lampolo 04-25-2022 11:20 AM

Eq pvp is absolutely rediculous. Tried the red server years ago. Was having fun until me and my buddy wooped some unfriendly gimp trio. They just kept coming back. We couldn't even xp. What is the point of this? Why would you bother if the only thing that wins red is how much time your willing to give up? You could have the same fight for the same camp and win 100% of the time but they just keep coming back. You guys are mentally I'll. You feel like you won cause you grieved somonee for 6 hours until they gave up trying have fun?

Gustoo 04-25-2022 12:15 PM

Thats why they implemented loot and scoot policy, so you didn't have to corpse camp guys like that to keep from being a nuisance.

Actually I can't remember if Loot and Scoot was optional for the person slayed (they could choose whether or not to battle for their corpse) or mandatory

But when you have problematic players usually best is to go to a new spot.

Disease 04-25-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lampolo (Post 3450781)
Eq pvp is absolutely rediculous. Tried the red server years ago. Was having fun until me and my buddy wooped some unfriendly gimp trio. They just kept coming back. We couldn't even xp. What is the point of this? Why would you bother if the only thing that wins red is how much time your willing to give up? You could have the same fight for the same camp and win 100% of the time but they just keep coming back. You guys are mentally I'll. You feel like you won cause you grieved somonee for 6 hours until they gave up trying have fun?

This is why red will NEVER see another server. Toxic people got what they deserved. Maybe next time don't run your playerbase off.

Tunabros 04-25-2022 03:54 PM

strafing and stacking resists sure is fun!

Jibartik 04-25-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3450951)
strafing and stacking resists sure is fun!

Well, I mean, it actually is the best part of pvp in EQ...

It adds 5 stats to min max gear with in a 23 year old game. How good is that.

The way item loot affects the game is interesting too, with players wearing "casual gear" that appears more mortal around town, and then dawning flaming cloaks and magical looking plate armor for the raid fights.

Hell I'd do taxes in Norrath and have a great time if it was possible.