Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   rustle ui 2: rise of the apes (/forums/showthread.php?t=359465)

deezy 05-29-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3136684)
deezy will we continue to see updates to this UI?

Best hopes sir!

as long as there are things to update and i stay motivated, yes.

deezy 05-29-2020 10:29 PM

version 2.1
- standard & 4k: some group window changes. the class & level have been moved away from the player windows and put on the group window. in addition the deity has been added (of agnostic is my favorite). the health and mana have been made slightly larger. and there were some other small adjustments to slight rearrangements.
- standard & 4k: added a "done" button to the inventory window
- standard & 4k: now that the class & level have been moved off the player window, i rearranged the window a little bit.
- standard: fixed some spell names from getting cut off at bottom in a weird way on the spell casting window.
- 4k: group member names now show up when they're in a different zone. it's imperfect, kinda janky because of the titanium client, but it's better than nothing at all.

download
standard

deezy 05-29-2020 10:30 PM

i've not eaten anything in a while. gonna go get some food.

eezl 05-29-2020 11:28 PM

you truly are the Hero we deserve

Muggens 05-29-2020 11:46 PM

This looks like a good UI! I downloaded the standard version, but when I try to load it I just get the "your XML files are not compatible with current EQ files" message, and I get bumped to the standard Titanium UI...

How do I get it to work? Edit: This is on Blue server

(Sidenote: I get the same message when I load DuxaUI, but the UI still loads and works fine)

deezy 05-30-2020 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muggens (Post 3136902)
This looks like a good UI! I downloaded the standard version, but when I try to load it I just get the "your XML files are not compatible with current EQ files" message, and I get bumped to the standard Titanium UI...

How do I get it to work? Edit: This is on Blue server

(Sidenote: I get the same message when I load DuxaUI, but the UI still loads and works fine)

sorry, i'm unsure what might cause this error. is it possible your default ui has been modified?

loramin 05-30-2020 11:01 AM

https://i.imgur.com/szMvbHj.png

:D

Muggens 05-30-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deezy (Post 3136908)
sorry, i'm unsure what might cause this error. is it possible your default ui has been modified?

Hmm not sure, Ive used this folder for ages now... I tried to load it from another EQ folder but didnt work there either, but could have the same problem as my other folders... Gonna have to make a fresh install and see if that works I guess(just then I gotta reinstall all the other "custom" stuff again, ugh)
Really want this UI!
Perhaps delete my UIfiles folder and copy a brand new one in? Guess Ill lose all my customization in the UI then.

deezy 05-30-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muggens (Post 3137078)
Hmm not sure, Ive used this folder for ages now... I tried to load it from another EQ folder but didnt work there either, but could have the same problem as my other folders... Gonna have to make a fresh install and see if that works I guess(just then I gotta reinstall all the other "custom" stuff again, ugh)
Really want this UI!
Perhaps delete my UIfiles folder and copy a brand new one in? Guess Ill lose all my customization in the UI then.

whatever customizations you have made can be saved as a different UI if you rename the default folder to something else. however, you'll need to get a new default folder. i don't think eq will work without it. here is mine. hopefully that will work for you.

Muggens 06-02-2020 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deezy (Post 3137182)
whatever customizations you have made can be saved as a different UI if you rename the default folder to something else. however, you'll need to get a new default folder. i don't think eq will work without it. here is mine. hopefully that will work for you.

Brand new P99 folder and now the UI works :) Good stuff, very nice UI all around!
Any way to get an equipment window with big icons? Only thing Im missing