Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stepping down. (/forums/showthread.php?t=299537)

branamil 06-03-2018 03:16 AM

Wouldn't this imply that you stepped UP to something

Kit 06-03-2018 06:07 AM

Good times. Best of luck with what comes next.

Daloon 06-03-2018 08:35 AM

This is a huge shakeup in the raid scene! (it isnt)

matticas 06-03-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyjalx (Post 2717752)
It was a fun ride, and we got some contested Ntov dragon kills, but I will be moving on as leader of Lord BoB.

Gogre and Beebar are now the leaders of Lord BoB. The Venerate channel can be found on bobbingforloot.com. A new channel will likely be made.

All raid attendance from feb. 9th is logged on the website and all DKP is about 95% accurate out of the 49 raids documented. If you have questions about DKP, message Beebar per usual.

Good luck. My time poisoning the well has finally come to an end.

I will be doing an EC giveaway randomly in the next week. It will not be announced. I have 3.2 million in items and gear so some folks will get some nice things.

Thanks again for everyone supporting the open raid system. The server PUGS will be in good hands with Nayrue and Beebar.

Most people never try anything hard in their whole life, not even on a super old elf sim. You tried something hard, again and again and again. Kudos from me.

Detoxx 06-03-2018 02:13 PM

Vulak encounters are safe once again!

Lewkeng 06-04-2018 09:39 AM

You did it tho. /Salute.

Teako 06-04-2018 01:37 PM

But you were coming to destroy Aftermath and Awakened! You were the premier open raid group, and nobody else was allowed to do one!

You were going to "take everything from us"! not just triplets we didn't care about! What happened to that?

(oh, also remember when Tempest went to Bob and said they'd raid together if Hyjal was gone? Surprise, they're tossing Hyjal)

Hyjalx 06-04-2018 02:56 PM

Bringing end game content to the casual player was the ultimate goal. In the end, that's all I ever wanted.

Lord BoB opened up possibilities for those who didn't want to sacrifice their lives to a video game and still see end game content, even if it was limited.

We even got a few contested triples kills and won several races to Jorlleag and Lady Nev (even if doubles ended in failure, we got close a couple times).

This was all done without 300 parked out neckbeards with batphones who had to go through several weeks of training and a lengthy application process.

I'd say I didn't do half bad.

Best of luck

MagpieRockyl 06-04-2018 02:58 PM

you'd be wrong.

best of luck.

Sarvok 06-04-2018 03:19 PM

Sucks to see you go. Good luck Hyjal, hope you return again. What you started was something great that I think Brad McQuaid himself would be proud of. After all, EQ was built upon the foundation of allowing all players to play equally and gather together to help one another.. Not just self interests. Fantastic work Hyjal.