Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   sept 13 is here and so is the US. (/forums/showthread.php?t=210835)

PlatLordlolz 09-13-2015 06:23 PM

you must be too young to remember that internet actually didnt exist when some of us were growing up.

Big_Japan 09-13-2015 06:49 PM

don't get me wrong, I'd EMP this country if i had the choice. But I sincerely doubt the largest consequence of that would be no more streaming Sliders on netflix.

PlatLordlolz 09-13-2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Japan (Post 2044860)
don't get me wrong, I'd EMP this country if i had the choice. But I sincerely doubt the largest consequence of that would be no more streaming Sliders on netflix.

if chaos broke out my life would become easier. i would be ok with my only responsibility in life was to stay alive. i dont like modern day society anyway.

bubur 09-13-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlatLordlolz (Post 2044848)
you must be too young to remember that internet actually didnt exist when some of us were growing up.

maybe now too old to realize that virtually everything you depend on including food water and gasoline are reliant on the internet

that is, if you're not a farmer with potable water under your land

PlatLordlolz 09-13-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubur (Post 2044883)
maybe now too old to realize that virtually everything you depend on including food water and gasoline are reliant on the internet

that is, if you're not a farmer with potable water under your land

well, lucky me. i have a well, and have been growing my own crops, raising chickens, and a few hogs from time to time in the middle on no where since i can remember. even grew a few hundred tobacco plants one year.

Big_Japan 09-13-2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlatLordlolz (Post 2044887)
well, lucky me. i have a well, and have been growing my own crops, raising chickens, and a few hogs from time to time in the middle on no where since i can remember. even grew a few hundred tobacco plants one year.

sounds pretty ideal

when law & order breaks down you should let me join your militia. There's gonna be a lot of hungry browns lookin for more handouts.

Orruar 09-13-2015 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Japan (Post 2044891)
sounds pretty ideal

when law & order breaks down you should let me join your militia. There's gonna be a lot of hungry browns lookin for more handouts.

Yeah man, when things get bad, you should let an unhinged loon with guns come hang out with you.

PlatLordlolz 09-13-2015 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orruar (Post 2045005)
Yeah man, when things get bad, you should let an unhinged loon with guns come hang out with you.

i dont think hes a loon at all, nothing wrong with having guns either.

PlatLordlolz 09-13-2015 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 2044641)
How the fuck can the stock market plummet if it's not open yet you dumb fuck?

The stock market was never mentioned in the OP. The Stock Market is Not the Economy. There is ample data to show that a negative relationship exists between economic growth and equity market returns. What this relationship omits is valuation. Starting valuations have a big role in future returns, not economic growth.

Pokesan 09-14-2015 12:40 AM

hi where do i sign up to murder browns?

that's the endgame of these masturbatory apocalyse fantasies, right? killing browns?