Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Patch Notes, Sunday October 3rd (/forums/showthread.php?t=18642)

Tenurn 10-04-2010 12:07 AM

I'm assuming Watchman Halv and Mylz in Steamfont were not fixed as well.

khazim 10-04-2010 04:08 AM

Boats still look rather unseaworthy. This is the last time the GMs should allow the boat pilots access to the bars on the wharves! First a dock accident, next thing you know, it's dark elves and trolls floating so heavily through the Oceanof tears that you could walk from Sister Island to the Sea furies without getting your feet wet.

You know... that might not be a bad idea...

Uthgaard 10-04-2010 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenurn (Post 153693)
I'm assuming Watchman Halv and Mylz in Steamfont were not fixed as well.

All 5 steamfont watchmans next update. Keep em coming, it wont be far off.

Tudana 10-04-2010 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khazim (Post 153718)
Boats still look rather unseaworthy. This is the last time the GMs should allow the boat pilots access to the bars on the wharves! First a dock accident, next thing you know, it's dark elves and trolls floating so heavily through the Oceanof tears that you could walk from Sister Island to the Sea furies without getting your feet wet.

You know... that might not be a bad idea...

The SS Everquest_Valdez

Braveguard 10-04-2010 08:10 AM

Is split dropping coins (losing part of the loot coins, I mean) now? I was grouped with my regular partner last night fighting gnolls reavers in EK. We wree doing this the other day with a normal drop being several gold per kills. Last night we were not getting any gold (only two in about 25 or so that we killed had gold). We decided to kill a couple with autosplit turned off. These had several gold on them.

Maybe it was just horrible luck.

Eyry 10-04-2010 08:34 AM

Hell of a job guys. Thank you so much for your hard work!

krforrester 10-04-2010 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baub (Post 153373)
Did these 2 also have their spawn time adjusted? I remember going to this spot a couple months back and they were @ ~27min instead of ~6min.

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3094

Towards the bottom:

I was going to post the same question. I don't know if they have been adjusted, but they should be.

Uthgaard 10-04-2010 10:08 AM

That was already answered.... one post below the question.

Uthgaard 10-04-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braveguard (Post 153754)
Is split dropping coins (losing part of the loot coins, I mean) now? I was grouped with my regular partner last night fighting gnolls reavers in EK. We wree doing this the other day with a normal drop being several gold per kills. Last night we were not getting any gold (only two in about 25 or so that we killed had gold). We decided to kill a couple with autosplit turned off. These had several gold on them.

Maybe it was just horrible luck.

I just tested this with even and odd coin amounts in varying group sizes. It works correctly. The coins are split evenly, until there aren't enough coins to be split, at which point the looter gets the remainder, which is how it functioned on live.

Bigcountry23 10-04-2010 05:20 PM

Uthgaard: Research vendors around the world have been added or had their inventories fixed

Uthgaard: Concordance of Research combines have been implemented

Woot!