Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Extremely pissed AC camp rant ensues (/forums/showthread.php?t=170748)

Uuruk 11-09-2014 08:28 PM

play red

HOLOCAUST IS CROOTIN

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▓▓▀▀██████▓▄▒▒░░░
░░░▀░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄▒░░░
░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▓▒░░
░▌░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▐█▓▒░░░
░▄▓▀█▌░▀██▀▒▄░░░▐▓▓▓▒░
░█▌░░░░░▀▒░░░▀░░░▐▓▒▒░░
░▌▀▒▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒░░
░▒▄█████▌▒▒░░░░░░░▒▌▒░
░░▓█████▄▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▐░
░░▒▀▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▄░
░░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░
░░████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒░░▐░░
░░░▀██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▐░

Whyt 11-09-2014 08:29 PM

As an avid camper of the ring myself (and a very courteous and play nice camper might I add you)... I hope that this all can be resolved... The list thing is getting out of hand ... When I camp it I keep a hot keyed list to let anyone know who's next and so forth and so on ... when I first come up to a person camping the AC and ask to get on the list ... Once the person tells me I'm next or in line after so and so... I make sure I have their text visible, I do a /time, and then I take a screenshot of everything so I can prove it if it escalates to a gm situation. You could also kinda do this if you were being ignored and do /time when you asked and then after so long without an answer do a /time again ... I dunno if this would actually work but either that or run FRAPs I guess ... Just my 2 cents.... Hope this can reach a conclusion ... I myself in all honestly hope corpsing gets removed (and this is coming from someone who has done it before). Play safe all. Thanks for your time.

Sidelle 11-09-2014 08:35 PM

Should name the guild too for fullest name & shame effect for those of us who don't know who these people are.

Whyt 11-09-2014 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just facts (Post 1673168)
when someone has a list, ask em to say what names are on it.
you will notise atleast half of them are not even online and the rest are not even in zone.
a certain guild has had the habit to add their entire guild to the list as soon as one gets on it, even if their members are not even loged on for the day...
so yes OOT AC, is being tranix'ed

On this case I would get the person telling me names , then do a /who all soandso in another chat window and take screens if I suspected foul play

Ducket 11-09-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidelle (Post 1673172)
Should name the guild too for fullest name & shame effect for those of us who don't know who these people are.

I don't want to shame the entire guild because some of the people in the guild who do AC are actually good people.

It was just Secondtonone's shenanigans that pissed me off to the point where I just said f-it and logged off after sitting there for 6 hours assuming I had been listed.

Also, I had been on lists with Second in the past but he was never the person who was actually managing the list. So it seemed to me that once he had control of the list he was taking advantage of that and only adding people he chose and ignored others with the silent treatment. I can name three of those people who he ignored too because they were sitting there with me and talking to me after the fact.

Bazia 11-09-2014 09:00 PM

need to have a law degree to attempt to camp AC

lol

toolshed 11-09-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just facts (Post 1673168)
when someone has a list, ask em to say what names are on it.
you will notise atleast half of them are not even online and the rest are not even in zone.
a certain guild has had the habit to add their entire guild to the list as soon as one gets on it, even if their members are not even loged on for the day...
so yes OOT AC, is being tranix'ed

More realistic scenario is the person never responding to your tells. Don't know why this is always suggested when a person who is RMT camping items is obviously not going to be playing by the rules and will do anything in their power to keep the camp

Ducket 11-09-2014 10:01 PM

Screw it, I am shaming the guild as well because they have been rotating on the AC for at least the past 3 days if not more. Secondtonone is back after he either sold or corpsed his ring somewhere.

There are currently 3 of them sitting at the AC spawn and Second just got a ring earlier, but I can almost assure you they are in a monopolization rotation right now.

The guild is "The Illuminati" Those currently attempting to monopoly are Dilaxzar, Secondtonone, and Torakun.

I really wish people would catch wind of this and not buy their JBoots, but I know that isn't going to happen.

Anyways, lets try and end this BS monopolization of camps and help get this server off its greedy shit path it is currently on.

Raghnar 11-09-2014 10:07 PM

Graevin,

Send a tell next time. Stopping by and saying "Who is on the list" and then sitting down and invising isn't the same as asking to be put on list. Try that the next time you pop into Outback and just ask what the wait time is and don't ask to be called.

Secondtonone is pretty good about adding folks to the list who ask to be on the list. He will also skip a guildee or friend who can't make the next PH on their turn and pass the camp to the person after them when it happens. He follows the rules as he understands them.

Nobody in <The Illuminati> is breaking the camp rules. Feel free to petition it if you feel different.

Torakun Mourningwood

edited to add the anon turds name

Exmo 11-09-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Widan (Post 1673151)
Corpsing items is not classic. In classic items on corpse counted against the lore check.

If this is true, find proof and bug report it. I'm sure they will happily fix this super fast.