Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   With no GM authority, these raid talks are worse than useless (/forums/showthread.php?t=132669)

Splorf22 12-27-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pint (Post 1240993)
tmo, fe, ib, bda, taken, divinity, europa, azure guard. all guilds with loyal cores that can presumably be relied on to at least put forth an effort to help their guild achieve some raid kills. sorry if i missed anyones guild that feels they are close to raid ready, no offense intended. a-team and doljon maybe? think a-team lacks numbers and doljon is still a mixed bag of mid 50s getting their grind on.

It depends on what your definition is really. Raiding on P1999 has almost nothing to do with actually killing the mobs, which is why people talk about handouts so much.

If we had a few hours to mobilize, prepare charmed pets/clear guards, and engage, I think we could take out anything outside of Veeshan's Peak except MAYBE Trakanon/Gorenaire, and honestly I think we could do that too, although it might take some practice.

If we have to track and batphone an engage within 3 minutes with other guilds doing their best to train us with plausible deniability, then we can't kill anything outside of maybe Maestro.

radditsu 12-27-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zanderklocke (Post 1241005)
A-Team is all about killing raid targets...just with low numbers. ;)

It's what I wanted fe to do at the start. But cant fight an empire without numbers :(

Ravager 12-27-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zanderklocke (Post 1241005)
A-Team is all about killing raid targets...just with low numbers. ;)

I want to see some A-Team skeleton crew attempts too.

quido 12-27-2013 06:30 PM

Yeah it'd be fun to reserve the occasional spawn for low-number attempt bids like was suggested before.

Pint 12-27-2013 06:31 PM

yea im sure with proper prep you guys could do some impressive things, but if you field 12ish people on a pre planned sky raid it seems a little unfair to make guilds that can field 30-40 raiders stand down and wait for you. seems like you guys should take you experience and gear and help one of the smaller guilds get that little extra edge they may need to compete.

Pint 12-27-2013 06:33 PM

you guys should become a mercenary guild !

Turp_SmokinPurp 12-27-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly (Post 1240641)
The raid situation for those who were not involved prior to this announcement was a situation of repeated FTEs (where the FTE shouts added to discern FTE were nearly pointless)

stopped reading there.
FTE shouts have helped and are far from pointless aside from the stalker probe eye bug, I dunno where the hell you been raiding, so I am guessing you do not raid.
In that case than gtfo trying to GM authorize some raid rules or w.e the fuck your trying to do, as i said i stopped reading it when it was obvious troll/noob/non raider/never seen a FTE.

radditsu 12-27-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quido (Post 1241025)
Yeah it'd be fun to reserve the occasional spawn for low-number attempt bids like was suggested before.

I t would be fun to take 3 tmo 3 fe/ib and try to one group shit

Turp_SmokinPurp 12-27-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogean (Post 1240813)
You started this thread with wrong information.

TLDR seems to be that player arrangements are useless because they won't be enforced by staff.

And that's where you're wrong, and exactly why I told TMO they need to come to an arrangement, because they aren't coming off raid suspension until they do.

Whatever the majority of raiding guilds agree on WILL be enforced by the staff.

Shinko 12-27-2013 06:43 PM

http://whokilledit.com/

i see more guilds on that then ever.

with this 2 hour system