Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Shaman Pets (/forums/showthread.php?t=424611)

Penish 10-12-2023 07:38 PM

so, cant solo four KC mobs - at least I know now, lol

gg sir

DeathsSilkyMist 10-12-2023 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penish (Post 3652955)

gg sir

What are you talking about? We never started the test. We were getting into position so we didn't affect the group that was there.

Pretty silly that you just log off before the test even starts. GG. I am not waiting 30 minutes for respawns, so I don't want to kill the stuff that is up there just because we were positioning.

Penish 10-12-2023 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist (Post 3652956)
What are you talking about? We never started the test. We were getting into position so we didn't affect the group that was there.

lol ok, ill hold onto this video for a while haha

later bud

DeathsSilkyMist 10-12-2023 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penish (Post 3652957)
lol ok, ill hold onto this video for a while haha

later bud

Ah I get it. You wanted to record a video out of context in a really bad attempt at a gotcha.

We found a spot where there wasn't a group. I logged agro so we could reset the mobs and start the test. You log off and think that was me trying to solo lol. The test was supposed to be with 6 mobs. Very sad.

Crede 10-12-2023 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penish (Post 3652955)

gg sir

He’s been called out multiple times for his lack of skill, glad you saw it firsthand. Claims he can match mage dps but yet shows videos doing 5 dps in a group. Just talks a big game, that’s all.

DeathsSilkyMist 10-12-2023 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crede (Post 3652959)
He’s been called out multiple times for his lack of skill, glad you saw it firsthand. Claims he can match mage dps but yet shows videos doing 5 dps in a group. Just talks a big game, that’s all.

Lol you should see the video, I hope he posts it. We weren't doing the test at all. I was logging agro so we could start the test, because we had to move past a group that was fighting at the ent. But when you can't win arguments, you resort to tactics like this. Glad to see Penish is simply showing his true colors like you Crede. Just trolling.

Beware when dealing with Penish in the future, he apparently just wants to waste people's time and troll people in game. Toon name Soliel.

Troxx 10-13-2023 06:33 AM

A posting pattern is emerging …

Snaggles 10-13-2023 09:11 AM

Not every thread has to be ruined by digital peacocking. Sometimes you can just answer a basic question with a basic answer…

DeathsSilkyMist 10-13-2023 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 3653101)
A posting pattern is emerging …

Indeed. Trolls like yourself, Crede, and Penish continue to troll. Nothing has changed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaggles (Post 3653124)
Not every thread has to be ruined by digital peacocking. Sometimes you can just answer a basic question with a basic answer…

Agreed. Sadly the trolls will not stop. It is quite unfortunate.

skulldudes 10-13-2023 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist (Post 3653149)
Agreed. Sadly the trolls will not stop. It is quite unfortunate.

bro it's because you're quite literally the easiest man to get a rise out of i've ever seen in my entire wretched existence on the internet. you don't have to engage every single time someone prods at you. that shit has got to be exhausting.