Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Server Down (/forums/showthread.php?t=106)

bopice 10-20-2009 04:47 PM

I don't know. Eq's chat back in the day was very clean. Now in Wow the chat is terrible i mean terrible. I won't give examples but log onto wow and watch the chat for a few mins.

President 10-20-2009 05:30 PM

Overall it may be worse but I definitely had raid members get suspended during raids for saying stuff in public chat and another guild reporting them. I got suspended too..

I guess there wasn't any straight banning that I know of.. but they were pretty quick about it when I experienced it.

KilyenaMage 10-20-2009 05:56 PM

Right amm...dont contact the FBI, just give ME the pricks address please.

I wear a size 13 shoe, im sure me and his ass can work something out.

Goobles 10-20-2009 05:56 PM

My buddy got banned on Povar for spamming an auction channel with a schoolbus macro, with FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG in it.

President 10-20-2009 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goobles (Post 381)
My buddy got banned on Povar for spamming an auction channel with a schoolbus macro, with FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG in it.

My favorite was to be just bad enough they put you in time out but didn't ban you. Loved it when they took you to that room in Qeynos Sewers that was the bottom of a huuugeeee pit.

Goobles 10-20-2009 06:17 PM

They have a jail on Shards of Dalaya that's in Prison. The guards aren't very nice to you :P

By the way, it's been hours since the last update ----> a lot of people are restless!

KilyenaMage 10-20-2009 06:22 PM

I wouldn't sit there checking the login scree or anything like that...he said the server will be down for AT LEAST A DAY...and that was only a few hours ago =(

valdi313 10-20-2009 06:48 PM

Whoever did this is a complete idiot. If you are gonna mess with someone who pissed you off, never break federal laws. The feds don't play around with this stuff.

Take the offer the site admin gave you. Talk with him and resolve this. Be smart.

oh, and DAMMIT....I wanted to get lev 8 tonight so I can go invis :p

Falisaty 10-20-2009 07:04 PM

i hear ya i was almost level 6....

tsonka 10-20-2009 07:08 PM

I’ve reported some of these people too. I have a low tolerance for jackasses. On a server this small you don’t need enemies.