Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Twitter Files (/forums/showthread.php?t=412085)

Evia 12-12-2022 08:06 PM

Idk how any American can call a violation of our first amendment a "nothingburger" we got a bunch of authoritarian sympathizers on these boards apparently.

Reiwa 12-12-2022 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3543586)
butt did he commit suicide because the coupe failed?

That's always been my guess. I'm horrible.

magnetaress 12-12-2022 08:14 PM

me too

i care tho

it's not out of malice

(i didn't want the 'coupe' to succeed) i thought it was dumb

Reiwa 12-12-2022 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evia (Post 3543589)
Idk how any American can call a violation of our first amendment a "nothingburger" we got a bunch of authoritarian sympathizers on these boards apparently.

Twitter isn't the government. It's just a message board.

PRogers 12-12-2022 08:29 PM

What if someone takes down your post off here?
Would that be a violation of the first or it is just the website taking down a post?

magnetaress 12-12-2022 08:32 PM

anyways ya'll

twitter is a distraction from dis

Rachel Roede
So you see blue beam and she sees the ufo on the other side? This is crazy. I wish Government didn’t try to hide this for so long.

1w ago

JayNGabbie8676 · Creator
Yes, we live right across da highway from each other, but she live more up. And I agree, they act like we’re stupid n not going to c it for ourselves

https://www.tiktok.com/@jayngabbie86...54099655691566

y do ppl on tiktok talk like they on idiocracy the movie v2.0?

Botten 12-12-2022 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizondo (Post 3543588)
Bro he killed himself 3 days after

Sad Plagiarist flailing so badly

Better luck next time

Quote:

"We look forward to continuing to reduce the stigma around mental health and suicide for public safety officers — who make sacrifices for us all."

USCP supports the decision, a spokesperson said in a statement. "Suicide has become an epidemic in the law enforcement profession. We will continue to work with the Liebengood family to address this important issue."
You heard it here folks. Elizondo is a republican who doesn't support cops.

Even cops who ruled to have committed suicide directly from the violent acts of Jan 6th where MAGA supporters attempted a failed coup.

Quote:

Liebengood was one of several officers who died by suicide in the months following the Capitol riots, where pro-Trump supporters' assault led to a slew of injuries among on-duty law enforcement.
MAGA could not even get that right. Keep flailing MAGA supporters ... HA!

unsunghero 12-12-2022 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterbonkers (Post 3543562)
i really, sincerely, desperately wish i lived in the fake world you've created in this post

The world where a private company can do whatever and ban whoever it wants?

Any big tech company can say you’re banned because your username starts with the letter M

And you gotta suck that up and take it. You going to take them to court even though you aren’t paying them for anything and they can modify their terms of service whenever?

If that’s not the case then by all means enlighten me

Note: I’m not saying woe is us, capitalism is unfair. I’m merely stating this is how things are

Anyone who disagrees is simply naive

unsunghero 12-12-2022 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRogers (Post 3543596)
What if someone takes down your post off here?
Would that be a violation of the first or it is just the website taking down a post?

^
This

Basanos 12-12-2022 08:58 PM

Look at all of this evidence that deplatforming conservative disinformation peddlers is effective