Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Extremely rude GM behaviour on red server; quitting P1999 (/forums/showthread.php?t=70936)

Slave 04-06-2012 01:32 AM

If you havin login problems, I feel for you son
Red's got 99 problems but that Wiz ain't one.

Flunklesnarkin 04-06-2012 01:40 AM

a bad idea to hang around that kind of gm event for sure

but i do feel you on the choice of zones.. why crushbone lol

Harrison 04-06-2012 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silikten (Post 612633)
So you disobeyed GM directions and got punished? hmm, odd

The faggots complaining about this, rofl

Chanur 04-06-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelinda (Post 612603)
You showed up and we were very busy. I can't speak for sirken exactly but I believe he told you to leave. Had you sent he or i a tell asking us for a port somewhere we would gladly have zapped you to any zone at that point. But you were making it incredibly difficult for us to make groups. we were like "Who is this pereson? LEVEL 10!!!???" and it happened more than once. we were BUSY. After you were removed the first time, you could have come back and dragged your corpse back to town but instead you came back and looted then sat down near us.

Beyond that I don't know what happened. But if your account is banned and you feel it is unfair or feel you were treated unfairly please petition in the petition/exploit section or feel free to PM me on the boards.

-Amelinda

So he was told to leave CB and did. Then you punished him for being where you said he could be....outside the zone he was told to leave. Laughably awful.

Cigam 04-06-2012 07:52 AM

Yeah this is pretty piss poor. I'm not sure how one level 10 guy leveling in a fucking area is making it "incredibly difficult to make groups" LOL. I don't think you should be trying to run events if the process of creating a group overwhelms you. And you pick CB for doing a high level event? /facepalm

HappyTr33z 04-06-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silikten (Post 612633)
So you disobeyed GM directions and got punished? hmm, odd

Given that A. He was a new character and B. He wasn't IN crushbone where the event was taking place, he was near it. Now if he was running straight through the event being a nuisance, yeah kill him, if he does it again, ban him. They killed him instead of porting him to his bind or some other solution that would have caused much less of a ruckus.

Also he was going back to get his corpse, wtf else do you expect him to do? He could and should have acted better in the situation, but the GM's could have also.

Rogean 04-06-2012 08:31 AM

GM's have several tools to move and lock zones without needing (and they never should be threatening) to kill anyone. Not sure this situation played out exactly as described. Will look into this. Locking this thread because it violates forum rules.