Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   "boxing test" should not be used by GMs (/forums/showthread.php?t=400599)

Jimjam 10-27-2022 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3525244)
Make everyone do the boxing test on a regular basis

Assign random partners tho )

“Do a barrel roll.”

Ratchet51 10-27-2022 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kithani (Post 3525242)
Imagine being nervous about dancing like a monkey for some neckbeard power trip GM on p99 lmao

If you fail, you get to finally escape the asylum.

I know I belong in the asylum though, that's the problem. I'm not ready for the real world.

PabloEdvardo 10-31-2022 02:28 PM

The best part of the thread is that GMs have WAY more information about all of us than we do. If they ban someone for boxing, it wasn't just because of the boxing test. There's a reason that security procedures are usually not publicized.

However, the issue with palm detection is quite legit -- I bought a new gaming laptop almost a year ago and it came with Win11, but didn't include any sort of 3rd party software setting to disable it and it was driving me nuts because it messed with being able to strafe in game when using the trackpad (which I used for like 3 days till I got a mouse like any normal human being).

I found how to disable it in Win11: you have to go to your windows settings for trackpad and there's a setting somewhere for "sensitivity" and you set it to "most sensitive" and it disables palm rejection in Win11 ��

Allishia 10-31-2022 02:43 PM

Always run obs or fraps imo. I've seen a recent boxing accusation over turned because the player provided video that he wasn't boxing /nod