Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

HalflingSpergand 03-12-2021 11:34 AM

Gas isnt going anywhere thats retarded. A superduty with an electric engine? A trailer with a electric engine not happening. Electric engines are fuckin lame. diesel will never die. And i gauranteed gas wont either.

I can carry 30k lbs 1500 miles without stopping for fuel see a Tesla do that

imperiouskitten 03-12-2021 12:11 PM

gas is definitely not going anywhere soon and Elon Musk is so cringe that i probably wouldnt buy a tesla just to protest his personality.

although I do want to feel how one drives. i never have yet. I heard on joe rogaine that because it's electric, it is a lot more responsive from foot to wheel-spin. Since the engine doesnt have to spin up and whatnot, the energy for torque is just ready to go right from the battery immediately. And of course I want to try out the self driving.

Is it just the sound you dont like Kaveh? Does it at least feel muscly & responsive? or just a faster prius? :o

imperiouskitten 03-12-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand (Post 3273170)
Gas isnt going anywhere thats retarded. A superduty with an electric engine? A trailer with a electric engine not happening. Electric engines are fuckin lame. diesel will never die. And i gauranteed gas wont either.

I can carry 30k lbs 1500 miles without stopping for fuel see a Tesla do that

are u a trucker? :O

Cassawary 03-12-2021 01:16 PM

US secretary of state calls Taiwan 'country'

Quote:

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Wednesday (March 10) referred to Taiwan as a country, a label usually avoided by his predecessors.

At the tail end of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on the Biden administration's foreign policy agenda, Representative Young Kim (R-CA) noted that Taiwan has served for decades as an "invaluable security and global health partner to the United States." She pointed out that given Taiwan's contributions to the international community and its "strong democratic system," it has earned "a seat at the table like the WHO to share its expertise."

Jibartik 03-12-2021 01:47 PM

American Gaza looking like it's made up of toys r us leftovers

https://i.imgur.com/TOnDIGi.png

magnetaress 03-12-2021 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3273215)
American Gaza looking like it's made up of toys r us leftovers

https://i.imgur.com/TOnDIGi.png

All that space with poor drainage and no ecosystem or green space for seasonal food production.

Yikes.

I'm of the belief most Americans are too frail to engage in real revolution. Americans would starve without subsidy and supermarts.

zodium 03-12-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3273224)
All that space with poor drainage and no ecosystem or green space for seasonal food production.

Yikes.

I'm of the belief most Americans are too frail to engage in real revolution. Americans would starve without subsidy and supermarts.

yeah, maoism-third worldism is probably objectively correct revolutionary science

magnetaress 03-12-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodium (Post 3273233)
yeah, maoism-third worldism is probably objectively correct revolutionary science

I'm honestly not that educated. So. What do you really mean?

Those guys could terraform their little neighborhood without any help at all or force from the state. They would be happier for it if they would on their own.

Their brains are probably tuned into the thetawaves of the news though. Their money and attention gone to political donations or Xbox and weed.

I guess they can't help it, but they could. Maybe. If they could see alternatives.

Jibartik 03-12-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3273224)

Western people 100% would rather be wage slaves and in debt to a stable economy, than be without electricity.

HalflingSpergand 03-12-2021 03:15 PM

That's not really fair, they are soul farmed and denied basic info from birth.
For instance i would rather not be but i was born into it. Seems simple to leave but it's not