Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   WoW had to add in mercs. (/forums/showthread.php?t=426043)

Jimjam 11-27-2023 05:32 AM

The other players in groups weren't passing Turing test anyways.

Ooloo 11-27-2023 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meneldor (Post 3663292)
Imagine being instaqueued with an Origen or Horza bot, which then instantly starts probing you for opportunities to provocate and antagonize instead of actually playing the game, and then when you get annoyed with it, you get banned for saying anything.

Now, imagine expanding this software universally across all internet venues, and virtualizing Internet interaction in the process, to fully usurp control of, and redirect, perspective and morality.

Now, imagine if you weren't imagining this scenario at all.

I'm still 50\50 that Origen\Horza et al is doing a character of all the most repulsive extreme leftist positions in order to hurt them reputationally, because irl he believes the opposite of everything he posts. I can't believe anyone is genuinely that completely, perfectly wrong on every single topic.

It's like the inverse of when leftists show up at a JK Rowling book signing dressed as generic cartoon nazis with a fresh-from-the-store nazi flag that still has creases in it, and they walk around chanting "Hey check us out, totally real nazis over here! And we also love JK Rowling!".

It's so on the nose that it outs itself as being fake, and for the sake of humanity I hope that's what he's doing.

magnetaress 11-27-2023 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3663345)
The other players in groups weren't passing Turing test anyways.

best response lol

unsunghero 11-27-2023 11:04 AM

I probably won’t be posting here as often because I’m bored of some pussy, troll-loving mod following me around and deleting threads I post in like a fuckin stalker

Meneldor 11-27-2023 11:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3663356)

It's so on the nose.

Attachment 23882

Cool it with the antisemitism

Toxigen 11-27-2023 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3663360)
I probably won’t be posting here as often because I’m bored of some pussy, troll-loving mod following me around and deleting threads I post in like a fuckin stalker

yeeeeeeeeee

prob the same one that permbanned me from P99 discord out of nowhere for zero reason

Ooloo 11-27-2023 05:11 PM

I'm really curious to live in the world that they think will exist once all the naughties are banned

Meneldor 11-27-2023 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3663408)
I'm really curious to live in the world that they think will exist once all the naughties are banned

They won't need to ban them (us or whoever) once the hybridized virtualization of the internet is complete. They'll just force all venues of discourse to comply with hosting virtualized consensus bots anywhere public interaction is possible under the threat of punitive action for allowing "potentially harmful" speech to occur without their presence.

And once determined to be a hazard under the above mentioned clause, the person "banned' will just be quarantined to a sterilized and virtualized version of that internet venue.

This is the future of the internet; a corporate bulletin board with a semblance of social interaction virtualized for your safety, and soapbox of corporate and state-sponsored morality.

Duik 12-02-2023 02:15 AM

Moms For Lesbian Titty.
New conservative group. I like it.

caveslug 12-02-2023 09:38 AM

As someone who played years ago, I watched a video the other day of someone healing a dungeon. It was amazing to watch the bot tank come over and even tell the human healer "I will wait till you recover some mana".

It's only for "normal" dungeons something that was even hard to find groups for years ago.