Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   any weight loss tips while taking SSRIs? (/forums/showthread.php?t=415738)

Encroaching Death 02-24-2023 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3580248)
Don't eat anything.

Fasting is also a good technique.

Gifftedesse 07-11-2023 10:27 AM

It's important to remember that everyone's body is unique, so what works for one person might not work for another. However, maintaining a balanced diet and incorporating regular exercise into your routine can make a significant difference. Focus on nourishing your body with whole foods, plenty of fruits and veggies, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Avoid excessive processed foods and sugary snacks. In terms of exercise, find activities you enjoy, and that fit into your schedule. It could be as simple as taking a daily walk, trying yoga or dance classes, or joining a sports team. Physical activity helps with weight management and improves mood and overall well-being. While these lifestyle changes can be beneficial, consulting with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian for personalized advice is important. They can provide guidance tailored to your specific needs and medications. You can also check out other resources for that. One of them is https://reverse.health/.

DortyHirts 07-12-2023 03:23 AM

It's important to remember that everyone's body is unique

Bardp1999 07-12-2023 05:09 PM

How fat are we talking? Are you Lulzsect levels or just getting pudgy? I started taking kickboxing/TKD classes about 3 months ago because I hate going to the gym and I did it for years when I was younger, and so far it is a fantastic workout twice a week (and honestly anymore than that I would burn out on and stop)

There really isn't any option other than sweating from physical exertion so get off your ass

Infectious 07-12-2023 05:15 PM

Get yourself u grams of a high potent mushroom(PE always does the trick). Boil water, add some lemon juice and then throw the mush in. Let it sit for 10 minutes and then drink it down.

You are welcome. Do this every 6 months.

Zwieback 07-13-2023 09:22 AM

Leave RIOT, no medication needed.

Toxigen 07-13-2023 09:45 AM

if you aint doing pushups, pullups, and squats during downtime you're EQing it wrong

Dolalin 07-16-2023 11:52 AM

I take celexa and I've had success with a fruit-based diet. My rule was that I could eat anything but it had to be fruit. I did that for two weeks until my appetite settled down, developed quite a taste for apples. Then I added protein, biltong etc, no sugars. Since March I've lost 9kg.

Naethyn 07-16-2023 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3625108)
if you aint doing pushups, pullups, and squats during downtime you're EQing it wrong

Part of why it’s so great here. Put a bench and some dumbbells behind your desk and just stand up and start lifting between spawns.

Endorra 07-16-2023 01:16 PM

Take out your frustration from delayed/no orgasms by working out furiously.