Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   "boxing test" should not be used by GMs (/forums/showthread.php?t=400599)

mythrope 03-18-2022 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMN (Post 3436425)
you cant access discord but you get access to a powerlevel bot?

I think KWSM gives access to the bots once you reach a certain level called "feral" where you get access to additional private channels in the Discord that have all of the bots, none of which I had access to.

Ripqozko 03-18-2022 02:00 AM

Damn kittens out here boxing and getting banned.

mythrope 03-18-2022 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3436429)
Damn kittens out here boxing and getting banned.

Lol funny story I know someone in Kittens that openly boxed in groups I was in with them because they have an IP exemption, so you're not off!! :D

Viscere 03-18-2022 03:14 AM

Don't box

Don't RMT

Or you will...get Blisted !!!

mythrope 03-18-2022 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viscere (Post 3436439)
Don't box

Don't RMT

Or you will...get Blisted !!!

Except when the methods the GMs use to "Blist" you are broken, it's cause for concern. GMs have yet to address the concern raised that the "test" they use does not work in certain instances and guarantees false positives.

Trexller 03-18-2022 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blistig (Post 3436385)
Yeah guys, come on!

really? a staff member trolling?

why do you even pretend to give a shit about the rules, when your "friends" (donors) constantly and blatantly abuse the rules with nary a wimper about it

we all know you guys play the game and raid, even tho you aren't supposed to as GMs, you guys are probably among those who run scripts at raid events.

from the guide application:

Quote:

Note: You cannot Guide on a server you actively play on
These days it really seems as though your application of P99 rules, is as rigorous as your application of the concept of "classic" to everquest.

and yet, you expect to have a community of players who believe in the project, respect the game, and others who play it.

got screenshots of this thread, in anticipation of its deletion.

Aeaolena 03-18-2022 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3436388)
Consider not boxing, hope that helps.

Nutsax 03-18-2022 04:18 AM

I am just not sure what constitutes a "tough time of year", surely the war and the chance of nuclear destruction makes this a tough time of year?

mythrope 03-18-2022 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3436444)
really? a staff member trolling?

why do you even pretend to give a shit about the rules, when your "friends" (donors) constantly and blatantly abuse the rules with nary a wimper about it

we all know you guys play the game and raid, even tho you aren't supposed to as GMs, you guys are probably among those who run scripts at raid events.

from the guide application:

These days it really seems as though your application of P99 rules, is as rigorous as your application of the concept of "classic" to everquest.

and yet, you expect to have a community of players who believe in the project, respect the game, and others who play it.

got screenshots of this thread, in anticipation of its deletion.

Thank you Trexller, I message Rogean on Discord because Blistig's behavior is uncalled for. This is a legitimate concern and they are poking fun at it. Yes, it is well know they break the rules themselves in the community and isn't talked about for fear of being banned. Since I'm already banned, it doesn't matter. I hope Rogean or someone with higher authority that does not come to troll (Blistig is a senior GM, mind you) can weigh in on how this "test" has innate flaws.

Jimjam 03-18-2022 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutsax (Post 3436448)
I am just not sure what constitutes a "tough time of year", surely the war and the chance of nuclear destruction makes this a tough time of year?

It has been a tough time of year since like y2k6.