Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   It's A Conspiracy. You know it is. (/forums/showthread.php?t=399242)

Elizondo 02-13-2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3422881)
inb4:

paste eater
racist
bigot
rape daddy
sorry you don't got warder votes

Translation: You don't agree with me so you are something bad

Jibartik 02-13-2022 06:54 PM

Ukraine is only invaded when a democrat is in the white house.

Jibartik 02-13-2022 07:05 PM

HOLY SHIT is OP a video about how rogean says vaccines are great, but the guy showing the video is going on a rant about how joe rogean is an anti vaxer?

F I hate the left you are like the bushers, only at least they contributed to society by working.

Homesteaded 02-13-2022 07:38 PM

I love how they throw out Rogan as if he's actually what makes his show successful. What makes Rogan successful is he talks to an extremely diverse cast of characters who hold believes on all spectrums.

Imagine, someone who talks to people about what they are interested in, what they've devoted their life to. Only to be shit on because it's misinformation. It's a clown world and if you don't like the Joe Rogan show you're likely a waste of a human who doesn't hold any interesting beliefs.

Reiwa 02-13-2022 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homesteaded (Post 3423004)
I love how they throw out Rogan as if he's actually what makes his show successful. What makes Rogan successful is he talks to an extremely diverse cast of characters who hold believes on all spectrums.

Imagine, someone who talks to people about what they are interested in, what they've devoted their life to. Only to be shit on because it's misinformation. It's a clown world and if you don't like the Joe Rogan show you're likely a waste of a human who doesn't hold any interesting beliefs.

Can't I just not like it because he's a dumb meathead?

Ooloo 02-13-2022 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reiwa (Post 3423018)
Can't I just not like it because he's a dumb meathead?

Of course but it still says nothing about the caliber of his guests or the value of their conversation.

Gee I really don't want to hear what einstein has to say, because he's being interviewed by JOE ROGAN! Shut him and einstein down!

robayon 02-13-2022 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homesteaded (Post 3423004)
It's a clown world and if you don't like the Joe Rogan show you're likely a waste of a human who doesn't hold any interesting beliefs.

Please detail some of your own interesting beliefs

unsunghero 02-13-2022 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3423025)
Of course but it still says nothing about the caliber of his guests or the value of their conversation

Most of Rogan’s commentary is “whoa”, and “no way!”. At least when I’ve seen him, he just asks the guest a bunch of random questions and acts like it’s the first time he’s ever heard the answer no matter what it’s about…

robayon 02-13-2022 09:55 PM

Joe Rogan is a Monster Energy Drink that came to life through sheer bropower

Homesteaded 02-13-2022 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3423033)
Most of Rogan’s commentary is “whoa”, and “no way!”. At least when I’ve seen him, he just asks the guest a bunch of random questions and acts like it’s the first time he’s ever heard the answer no matter what it’s about…

It's so obvious who doesn't watch Joe Rogan and who does. Joe rarely injects his own beliefs in these things. He mostly asks questions, ranging from dumb to thought provoking. The show is about the guests.

I could hear an argument about the shows with his buddies and other comics being different but those are just friends brainstorming live. It's a great show and if you can't find a guest he has interesting, you aren't interesting.