Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   @Xosire (/forums/showthread.php?t=396431)

Moerne 12-17-2021 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3400441)
Who was this guys main?

Name and Shame - lets go

It's Xosire. Just came back to the game after like a 10 year hiatus. Apparently he was a P.O.S. back in the day, and hasn't changed his spots. Someone dug up his old forum posts from back then, I think he posted under the name abacab or something similar?

Toxigen 12-17-2021 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moerne (Post 3400469)
It's Xosire. Just came back to the game after like a 10 year hiatus. Apparently he was a P.O.S. back in the day, and hasn't changed his spots. Someone dug up his old forum posts from back then, I think he posted under the name abacab or something similar?

jah bless

reznor_ 12-17-2021 11:28 PM

Quote:

Moerne coming thru

farladar 12-17-2021 11:36 PM

Imagine being so mad you log in your old guilds bot and intentionally train them with it... shit wrong thread.

Chloroform 12-17-2021 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3400441)
Who was this guys main?

Name and Shame - lets go

his main is xosire. hes been a laughing stock of the server forever. just search xosire on the forums here

Loke 12-18-2021 12:40 AM

Quote:

Abacab wasn't actually Xosire, he was just the trolliest of the early server trolls. He'd be immensely pleased that his 11 year old post caused this confusion though.

Zwieback 12-18-2021 01:32 AM

drugs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by reznor_ (Post 3400423)
You're a real piece of shit.

You suck at the game, if you gotta delete your old guilds bots to have fun. You aren't shit and I could run circles around you. It's sad that it comes to this. I don't even play blue anymore but if I ran into you I'd make sure to flame you. I hope you get IP banned somehow and can't play again. You have no idea how game mechanics works and 90% of the players on blue are better than your trash ass

myrddraal 12-18-2021 01:34 AM

imagine thinking they wouldn't immediately catch you stealing from and deleting guild bots.

Viscere 12-18-2021 01:42 AM

He seemed super slow and terribly bad the game

IP bann very likely on top of perma bann

EQBarde 12-18-2021 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reznor_ (Post 3400423)
You're a real piece of shit.

You suck at the game, if you gotta delete your old guilds bots to have fun. You aren't shit and I could run circles around you. It's sad that it comes to this. I don't even play blue anymore but if I ran into you I'd make sure to flame you. I hope you get IP banned somehow and can't play again. You have no idea how game mechanics works and 90% of the players on blue are better than your trash ass

Don't worry, I paid him a 1 year VPN sub and the account linked to sub (haha the one in process to become a guide :D) to thank him for this insane move. Xosire joined the P99 Hall of Fame. :cool: